Your Crossing a Line

Episode 8- The Lyon's Roar

Legend looked up from his drink at the bar when a familiar face walked inside.

"Not everyday I get a call from my great cousin." Storm walked over to him. "I feel honored."

"Don't be." Legend picked up his cup and casually points a finger. "Don't hover over me either, I don't trust you like that. There's a seat right there."

A chuckle from Storm as he had a seat next to Legend. "Come on, to have this attitude so close to our family dinner on Sunday. Where is the love?"

"You smoking something else besides the shit you sell?" He sits his cup down.

Storm followed his hand with a smirk. "What do you want before I debate knocking your cup off this counter and leaving?"

"Do that and it'll be the last time you got a hand to do that disrespectful shit."

"What is it...." That smirk still stayed in place.

Those eyes slide over to him. "Why do you have beef with the Banks family?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I'm looking into them and keep seeing your government name pop up in paperwork. Why?"

"Dream and his family want that abandoned property on Jessup Rd, but unfortunately for them it belongs to me. He wanted to buy it—I said no, and he thought him and his little family could bully it out of me. I guess that church boy look and title really made people confused. Either way it's mine and will be until I decide I want to do something with it."

"You're holding it out of spite, you don't need that property. I've seen the other ones you have to know you don't. I also know you don't even like properties on that side of town." Legend points out to his cousins side look. "So what is it?"

"Now why the hell would I tell you?"

"Because I'm the one who may need to buy it from you."

"Oh?" Storm gets interested as he leaned in. "Got beef with Dream and his family huh?" Legend just side eyes him. "You do. Now this is interesting. So, first you invite me out for a family talk, and now you need a favor from me. Must be chilly down there in hell."

"No, I care about a friend of mine more than I can't stand you." Legend made sure to say

Storm chuckles with an understanding nod. "Least you got heart in it." He rests his arm on the bar getting comfortable. "So why do you need it?"

"Dream has something that belongs Kirk and in order to find some leverage, I need that property you have."

"I'll tell you what......you get your mother to sign that deed over for the Prayer estate to mines. It's all yours."