Tears of a Lyon

Episode 5- Dangerous Bonds

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Episode 5- Dangerous Bonds

Ghetto ass studios....

Jamal stood outside letting the guys load the guy in the car to get him checked out.

Bright headlights coming from down the street caught his attention.

Cars pulling up in a line on both sides of the street.

Jamal eyes squint from the lights until he saw the door open to one car.

Mercedes hopped out when she seen her brother.

"Mal!"

Jamal caught her when she ran right to him, hugging him for dear life. "Hey, hey, I'm good." He pulled back. "What are you doing here?" His attention goes to the cars behind her. "Who are they?"

"Forget about that. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Jamal waves it off. "Just some fools trying to come in and scare somebody."

"Was it the guys down in the stairwell?" Mercedes asks. "Cause I know-"

"No, no, it wasn't them."

"Who was it?"

"Ask your twin."

Mercedes double takes. "I'm sorry?"

"Hakeem sent his dumb ass friends up here to scare somebody, and he almost got somebody killed-"

"Wait, wait-"

"The same one that tried his hand at you."

Mercedes brows pull. "Jamal, hold on,"

"Nah, he really could have killed someone. I know we are supposed to be competing with music but not like this. He that desperate for dads approval?"

"Okay, Hakeem is a lot of things." Mercedes admits. "But he is not street smart. How do you even know he sent them? You can't just assume that he-"

"They knew about the watch." Jamal says making Mercedes expression change into shock. "Exactly. Nobody knows that but the three of us. He sent them up here to mess up my session because his ass is scared somebody is better than him." Mercedes sighs, shaking her head. "All because he wants to take over Empire after dad. This is what he willing to do?"

"Mal,"

"Look, I got to get back in here and talk to Tyree. Find out if my whole session is ruined or not." Jamal walked back inside.

Twins of Empireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें