Family Dinner

Episode 3- The Devil Quotes Scriptures

"So this is the last time, Cookie." The woman sat with her inside the conference room.

Lucious seen this and walked inside to head and see Cookie slumped down in the chair.

"You fail another alcohol test, and I'm hauling your tushy right back in."

"Oh, please do, and in honor of this wonderful occasion let me buy the first drink."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Cookie rolled her eyes. Lucious nods making her sigh. "Mmm. This is Officer Judy Carter, my..."

"Your parole officer." Lucious shakes her hand. "I know."

"Oh. Nice to meet you, Mr. Lyon." She shakes his hand.

He smiles. "Pleasure."

"Listen, I have to tell you, the reason why I asked for this meeting here today was, uh, so I can get your autograph for my kid." She admits pulling out a CD. "I hope you don't mind.

"No, not at all." He shakes his head. "I mean, if it means you're gonna lock her back up." Cookie scoffs. "I was wondering why you all were meeting in my conference room."

"Yeah, well, if she skips another check-in or fails another alcohol test that's exactly what's gonna happen to her." She nods. "Hey, could you make it out to Sebastian?"

"Yes." Lucious takes out his own pen. "I have my own."

"Oh sure. Is there a bathroom around here?"

"Yeah." Cookie nods. "Straight down the hall to the right. Then jump out the window. It's straight down

Lucious points. "It's down the hall to the right."

"Thanks." She leaves out.

Lucious watched her "You know, she reminds me of the probation officer I had, back in the day. Um..Rosenberg...baum... stein, whatever. Couldn't stand that bitch." He sits on the edge of the table by her. "Look, I'm sorry about the attack at Bunkie's funeral. I was just really upset."

"Yeah, I was upset, too, but I didn't take it out on you."

"Well, let me make it up to you." Lucious says. I'm inviting the family over to my house tomorrow to welcome Tiana, Hakeem's new girlfriend into the family. I also want to get to know Christian and thought him and Mercedes could use a do over."