Chapter 7

Aurora

"There no way I'm putting my sword down" I snarled as I glared at my two captors. They brought me to the human realm. The Human Realm, must I say anything more than that? Red eyes tried to circle me around while Purple eyes attacked. Adrenaline coursing through my body as I blocked his attack and dodged Red. I must say, for someone with no actual training, I was doing pretty well. Pretty well until purple managed to land a hit. Once again, everything turned dark.

Erix

Caz lifted the princess up and took her to a room we had prepared for her. Of course, our original intention was to kill her in order to send a message to her family that we will take over, but for whatever reason, I had a change of heart. Something told me to not kill her.

As stubborn as she is, I admire her will to fight on her own. The princess has always been beloved amongst her kingdom and I never understood why until now-slightly.

Caz came back downstairs as he brushed his purple hair sighing in annoyance. He then storms towards me and grabs me by the shirt.

"Do you have any fucking clue how dangerous this is?!?" He scolded as he pointed upstairs. I understood the danger of this kidnapping, but it had to be done because unfortunately for her, she's related to a bastard father and is going to marry a bastard bitch.

"We're doing this to get revenge for what her father and her fiancee did, so of course, I'm fucking aware of the danger" I snapped as I pushed his hands off me. I needed to get my revenge. The king and Sylas had killed my family for their blood thirsty measures even though killing another vampire for their blood is illegal.

"The Princess has nothing to do with this! You know how bad my heart ache for her? I understand you run an underground fucking mafia, but seriously? The Princess? Couldn't we just kill her father?" He scolded even more. Of course, I felt bad for the Princess. In any case, I would much rather kill her father straight away, but I know how much the Solace siblings love their parents. I couldn't bare to hurt them.

"No, that would cause the Solace Siblings too much pain. We just have her here and make her do chores around the house" I said as I leaned against the doorframe. Caz was livid, he couldn't grasp what I was saying. Usually, I would've gone directly to killing the head of the family regardless for who their relatives were since I never cared about hurting one's relatives. For fuck sakes, I'm the Mafia Leader, Of course I don't give a flying fuck, but my heart tugged at the sight of her, and I didn't understand why. Caz used his telekinesis to drop a glass water over my head.

I turned my head slowly and with a grim smile to warn him to never do that again. He rolled his eyes and stormed towards me again.

"You see, you gave me a fucking death glare and smile, but you can't fucking do that to the fucking Princess or her Father?" He asked as his face was turning red and his eyes were glowing. I just stared at him and went towards my room. Maybe tomorrow will be more clearer to me that it was just foolishness. As I walked to my room, Caz came upstairs and slightly opened the Princess's door just when I was about to my door. My brows furrowed as he peaked through her door to check on her.

"The Princess is fine" I said as I walked towards him peering behind him. We both grew up within the Mafia, the most dangerous Vampire Mafia that the world has ever experienced, but even if we did do some dirty deeds, my family has always made sure that the poor always had something to eat. Yes, we may do bad things, but we weren't necessarily bad people. For generations, my Mafia group has always taken care of the poor and anyone who needs it, we only punish those who truly deserve it.

"I know she is, but I feel bad about hurting her.." he mumbled. The hypocrisy of this man after he just yelled at me that I don't care who I kill, and he's right. I never cared who I kill, but I always make sure those that I kill listen to all the horrendous shit that have done or when they don't pay back my debt.

"Weren't you the one yelling at me for being a bit caring" I smirked as he turned towards me ready to rock my world. "Shut the fuck up, you know, before being a Mafia Member, I'm also a vampire with feelings" he snarled as he started to push me off him making me drop my favorite vase. The noise ended waking up the Princess as she sat up walking sleepy towards us. The moment she reached the door her blue eyes made eye contact with us as her left eye suddenly turned golden. Caz and I shocked to our core stepped back. We both looked at each other horrified by what we witnessed; the woman in front of me has an extinct vampire form. She was rubbing her sleepy eyes as she slowly looked at us again.

"Fuck you" was all she said before she went back to bed to sleep. Caz was laughing his ass off at the sudden words that she blurted out while being sleepy. I smiled at bit but immediately shut it down as that tug at my chest started to tug harder, and the only thing I wanted to do was sleep.