3 | The Hokages' Training ( Part 1 )

Previously

Ashura: I agree with you, brother. But we won't let him surpass us so easily _ He said, smiling. 

And the others agreed, smiling as well.

Current Time

After Hashirama walked away and went to explore Uzushiogakure to see where he would train Naruto, he was pensive and worried about the little one. Until he heard his brother's voice behind him.

Tobirama: Stop worrying too much. The kid is strong, he'll be fine _ He said, patting Hashirama's shoulder.

Hashirama: Yeah, I know, but it still hurts to see him like that. But I agree with you, he'll be fine _ He said, smiling faintly at his brother.

Tobirama: So... I was thinking of teaching him the Edo Tensei _ He said without looking at Hashirama.

Hashirama: Huh, but why ? He won't need it, will he ? _ He asked, looking at his brother.

Tobirama: Yeah, I thought about that, but I asked Hagoromo-Sama what he thought, and he said it would be a good idea. Since we're not in our true bodies, but this also isn't Edo Tensei. So I thought of teaching him this technique in case... He needs help in the war, you know ? _ He said, trying to explain.

Hashirama: Ah, so this isn't our body, I hadn't realized. Well, if that's the reason, I support it, since we don't know if he'll have trouble facing Madara _ He said, looking downcast.

Tobirama: I know he's your friend. But he was consumed by hatred, brother, the friend you had no longer exists _ He said, touching his brother's shoulder, who looked sad.

Hashirama: Yeah, I know that, but I wish he could go back to what he was before all that hatred _ He said, looking into the distance and remembering when they were children.

Tobirama: Ah, in other words, an annoying Uchiha. I don't even know why, you know my opinion about them _ He said, turning away to leave, knowing his brother would try to defend the Uchihas.

Hashirama: You never change _ He said, pouting.

After this brief conversation, Tobirama was heading towards the library to see how Naruto was, but stopped when he saw Indra sitting in front of a tree. And then he went to him.

Indra: What do you want, Tobirama ? _ Said Indra with his eyes closed.

Tobirama: I want to ask you something, about Naruto _ He said, seeing Indra open his eyes.

Indra: Then ask what you came to ask _ He said.

Tobirama: I just ask that you don't let Naruto be consumed by hatred when teaching him about the Sharingan _ He said, and for a brief moment, Indra thought it over.

Indra: You can count on it, Tobirama. I won't let him make the same mistake I did _ He said, being sincere.

Tobirama: Alright, thank you," he said goodbye and turned to leave.

Indra: Don't turn him into someone without feelings, please!" said Indra, returning to focus on his meditation.

Tobirama: I won't do that," he said, smiling faintly, and walked away.

When Tobirama arrived at the library, he saw Kaguya taking care of Naruto. He smiled, he was happy for the child, and wondered if he knows some of his two sons Jiraiya and Sakumo, he missed them.

Kaguya: What are you thinking about?" she asked after seeing Tobirama at the door.

Tobirama: I just remembered my sons when I saw Naruto," he said simply.