The Rogue Bludger

A couple days had gone by and it was now the day of the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. The Slytherins were zooming around at high speed, dominating on their superior brooms. They score a goal.

Thomas flew up to Harry, "This really gives an adrenaline rush, doesn't it?" he said.

Harry nodded his head tiredly as Lee, the announcer, spoke up across the whole stadium, "Another goal for Slytherin!" He updated the scoreboard, "They lead Gryffindor ninety to thirty!"

The Slytherin Quidditch players cheered as they punched the air. The team flew around and came up to Harry and Thomas. One of them leaned down and almost hit Harry in the head with a bat.

Draco flew up to Thomas and Harry, hovering above them to the side, "All right there, Scarhead?" he said to Harry.

Harry and Thomas sent a glare at Draco, "Oh piss of, Malfoy." Thomas told him then they turned away. And just in the nick of time. Thomas looked down and pulled Harry quickly of the way of an incoming Bludger.

Oliver flew up near Harry, "Watch yourself, Harry!" he told him.

The Bludger turns back on Harry from behind Oliver, "Wood, look out!" Thomas yelld. but it was too late. The Bludger smashed through the end of Oliver's broomstick. It then took off after Harry, chasing him around the stadium.

Thomas flew down to Oliver. Just before Oliver could hit the ground, Thomas caught him by the arm and dropped him. Oliver rolled across the ground in pain and once he finally stopped, he groaned loudly. Thomas flew up above Oliver, "You alright??" he asked.

Oliver shook his head, "Something's wrong with that Bludger!" he yelled out.

Hagrid watched from the stands with his binoculars, watching the whole event occur. he lowered his binoculars, "Blimey, Harry's got himself a rogue Bludger! That's been tampered with, that has!"

Ron raised his wand up at the Bludger chasing Harry across the stadium, "I'll stop it!" he said.

Hermione pushed Ron's wand down, "No! Even with a proper wand, it's too risky. You could hit Harry." she scolded.

Harry flew around wildly as the Bludger continued it's pursue of Harry around the stadium. Harry eventually managed to get the Bludger to crash into a tower then turned around and flew towards Thomas, "You alright?" Thomas asked him.

Draco flew down beside Thomas, "Training for the ballet, Potter?" he mocked.

The Golden Snitch flew up next to Draco, but he didn't notice it. Thomas noticed the Bludger coming after Harry again, "Duck!" he yelled. After ducking the Bludger coming at him again, Harry took off after the Snitch. Realizing what's happening, Draco shoved Harry aside and pulled ahead of him. The Snitch lead the two Seekers into the trench around the pitch. 

Thomas went back to the game at hand. With Wood down, there was no Keeper. And the Slytherins were headed right for it. Thomas flew up to the goal just before a Chaser could throw the Quaffle into the goal. Thomas kicked it away in the nick of time to Fred, who caught it and flew off, "Nice save, Tom!" he yelled.

"You'll never catch me, Potter!" Draco yelled at Harry. Up ahead of them, Colin Creevey snapped a photograph of Harry and Draco as they flew over him. Colin then ducked just in time to avoid being hit by the Bludger. Back inside the trench, the Bludger began bouncing uncontrollably off the walls. Eventually, Draco lost control of his broom, flying out of the trench and crashing into the grass. Much of the crowd was alarmed, but Lucius just seemed to be coldly disappointed by his son's performance. 

Outside the trench now, Harry reached for the Snitch, but the Bludger hit him right in the arm. Clutching his right arm to his chest, he grabbed the Snitch with his left hand as he came in for a crash landing, falling right on his back in the sand.

Hermione turned to Ron, "Let's go." she told him Ron, Hermione, and Hagrid began leaving the stands. Harry holds up the Snitch.

Thomas flew down to Harry then jumped off and crouched beside him, "You all right?" Thomas asked. Harry smiled then held up the Golden Snitch. Thomas launched his fists into the air and cheered as the announcer spoke up, "Harry Potter has caught the Snitch. Gryffindor wins!" he yelled.

Harry and Thomas then heard something incoming. Harry and Thomas looked up and saw the Bludger coming for more. Thomas pulled Harry out of the way as it slammed into where Harry's head previously was.

The Bludger continued trying to pound Harry, but Thomas managed to pull Harry out of the way to keep him from being hit. Ron, Hermione, and Hagrid finally made it on to the field. Hermione pointed her wand up at the wand, "Finite Incantatem!" she yelled.

And the rogue Bludger suddenly blew up above the two.

Ron, Hermione, and Hagrid ran to Harry and Thomas as Lockhart ran to them followed by another group of students. "Thank you." Harry thanked as their friends made it to them.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asked Harry.

"No. I think my... I think my arm's broken." Harry said.

Lockhart then arrived and knelt down beside Harry and next to where Thomas was kneeling, "Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straight away."

"No. Not you." Harry told him. Thomas could see the fear in Harry's eyes from what could go wrong.

"Anyone but you." Thomas added.

"Poor boy. Doesn't know what he's saying. Now, this..." Lockhart pulled back Harry's sleeve, "Won't hurt a bit." Ron, Thomas and Hermione glanced at Hagrid worriedly; he gave them a reassuring look as Lockhart pulled out his wand and pointed it at Harry's arm, "Brackium Emendo." His wand emitted a blue light, which then receded. Lockhart dropped his wand and lifted Harry's arm, which is now limp and slushy. Ron and the other students groaned in disgust; even Thomas and Hermione were repulsed. "Yes, well, that can sometimes happen. But, uh... the point is..." He moved Harry's limp right hand back, "You can no longer feel any pain. And, very clearly, the bones are not broken."

" 'Broken'? There's no bones left!" Hagrid replied and Harry's right hand fell back.

"Much more flexible, though."

Later,

In the hospital wing, Draco Malfoy laid in a hospital bed, moaning, with Crabbe, Goyle, and one of his teammates at his bedside as Madame Pomfrey cames in carrying a bottle of Skele-Gro.

"Oh, Mr. Malfoy. Stop making such a fuss. You can go." She told him as she made her way to Harry's bed, where the Gryffindor Quidditch team, as well as Colin, Ron, and Hermione were all gathered, "Out of my way. Out of my way." She told them and out of her way they moved aside. "Should've been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back..."

"You will be able to, won't you?" Hermione asked worriedly.

"Oh, I'll be able to, certainly. But it'll be painful." She poured Skele-Gro into a glass, "You're in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business." She handed the glass of Skele-Gro to Harry. He drank it, then, disgusted by the taste of it, spat it out and winced, "Well, what do you expect, pumpkin juice?" She put the glass on the bedside table.

"So he's going to be alright?" Thomas asked.

"Thankfully. Just going to take a bit longer since that idiot, Lockhart, decided to turn his bones to mush." She told them then walked off.

"We should thank you, Harry." Oliver said, "You basically saved us the game."

"I wouldn't say that." Harry said and everyone scoffed. Harry grew a smile, "Maybe a little... But Thomas did a good job too."

"Yeah. Nice saving with the goal, Tom." Fred said and patted Thomas on the back.

"You did a good job, Tom. You have potential." Oliver said as he put his arm of his shoulder, "But still a bit to learn." Oliver told him, making everyone laugh.

Guess there's one thing he got from his mother. A natural skill for being a Keeper.