Writing On The Wall

Thomas walked through the hallways with the magical book in hand. He had to make sure Hermione wouldn't see the book as he brought it to his bedroom. He wanted to meet up with Harry first though. The 2 of them had their detentions end at the same time, same for Ron. He looked down at the book and began scrolling through the pages. The book made his head hurt from how it could work.

He turned a corner and suddenly, he bumped right into someone. Their heads hit right against each other and he heard a loud, "OW!" coming from the other person. it was a voice he quickly recognized and began to internally freak out.

"Hermione??" He questioned. He put the book underneath his robes and saw that Hermione wasn't alone. She was with Ron. 

Hermione rubbed her forehead from the pain, "You need to watch where you walk, Tom." she told him.

Ron noticed Thomas hiding away the book in his robes. "What're you guys doing here?" Thomas asked, holding the book tight under his robes.

"We came to meet up with you since you were closer." Ron said, "But it looks like you met up with Hermione's forehead before us."

"Well, thanks anyways." He replied. "Should we go get Harry?" 

"Yeah." Ron said and the 3 then made their way down the hallway.

Hermione noticed Thomas holding something under his robes, "So what's that?" she asked curiously.

"Uhh... just some personal things. Professor McGonagall gave them to me." Thomas answered. He hoped he lied well enough.

Hermione looked at him skeptically with narrow eyes, "Okay..." she said then turned away as the continued their walk.

They started getting closer and closer to Gilderoy's class. They were about to turn a corner when Harry appeared from the corner, completely out of nowhere, "Harry!" she greeted.

He looked out of breath, as if he was in a rush somewhere. "Did you hear it?" He asked us.

"Hear what?" Ron asked, sounding concerned and confused. All of them wondered what on Earth Harry was talking about.

Harry suddenly turned away and the other 3 did the same, but just looked in all directions, in search of the supposed 'voice' harry was talking about, "That voice." he told them.

"Harry, we don't hear any voice." Thomas told him, getting concerned as well.

"I heard it first in Lockhart's office, and then, again, just..." Harry trailed off with his words, looking above the other trio. "It's moving. I think it's going to kill." he said, sounding more tense.

Harry ran past them down the corridor, "'Kill'?" Ron questioned.

The 3 ran after Harry, "Harry, wait! Not so fast!" Hermione called out.

"Slow down!" Thomas then added.

They continued to follow Harry until he stopped in the middle of the corridor, then looked down to see the floor was wet before walking to the right. Ron, Thomas and Hermione run to catch up with him; they stopped abruptly as they saw numerous spiders scurrying away through a crack in the window.

"Strange... I've never seen spiders act like that." Harry said. As long as Thomas had remembered at the Orphanage. As much of a poor condition it was in in some areas and the spiders he found, none of them acted like this before.

"I don't like spiders." Ron said, looking absolutely horrified. They then glanced at something else on the floor. 

"What's that?" Thomas questioned. In the puddle, it looked like it reflected something on the wall. They gazed at a puddle of water, where they can see what appeared to be a reflection of bloody writing, then looked up at the wall to see foreboding words written in blood which Hermione read, " 'The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir, beware'... It's written in blood." she said.