She's crazy - James Cook🔞

This part includes smut!🔞

Cook's POV:
"you've got to be joking cook. she's crazy you know that." Freddie said laughing at the girl who was stood by her locker grabbing something out of it.

"everyone's a little crazy Fred. but just look at her, her long hair, beautiful face, peachy ass. she's the sexiest girl in this whole school" i said with a smirk plastered on my face looking at the girl that I was completely in love with. just everything about her was perfect.

"Cook's right freddie, she is beautiful" jj agreed with me.

"see! jj agrees with me" i smirked whilst watching her reach up into her locker, her skirt rising up a little. I'd do anything to just bend her over.. but I wanted way more than that. She wasn't like every other girl, usually I'd just hook up with a girl but y/n was different. I wanted a relationship.

"then go and talk to her" freddie shrugged causing me to glare at him. "she's not even into you, you know she hates you"

I scoffed "she may hate me but when she gets a taste of Cook, she'll never be able to stay away" I watched as she turned around closing her locker and leaned against it.

Her hands were rolling something making me smirk. Was she really rolling a spliff knowing that a teacher could turn the corner at any second? "is she rolling a spliff?" Freddie asked in shock.

"yep" i smirked before walking towards her.

"really cook! we have class!" Jj shouted but I just ignored him and continued walking over to her.

Y/n's POV:
As I was rolling a spliff in the middle of the corridors in the corner of my eye I saw somebody walking towards me. I didn't bothered looking up to see who it was though because I simply just did not care.

"hey sweetheart" the voice said and I immediately knew who it was. I looked up at Cook before lifting the spliff up to my lips and licking it whilst looking into his eyes before sticking it together.

He bit his lip making me roll my eyes. Cook was a fuck boy, a boy who would fuck any girl that he laid his eyes on if she said yes. "so are you going to share your spliff with me or are you going to smoke it all to yourself?" he questioned raising an eyebrow.

I had always liked cook no matter how many girls he fucked. He was still unbelievable sexy. I suppose it wouldn't hurt smoking with him. I walked away from him leaving him stood there but just before I went to turn the corner I stopped and looked over at him to see him staring at me.