Club - Matty Levan

I've been friends with Matty for only about a year now and we've always had some back and forth jokingly flirting with him that drives me absolutely crazy

I've been friends with Matty for only about a year now and we've always had some back and forth jokingly flirting with him that drives me absolutely crazy. I liked him, but more than just a one night stand and more than just friends but I had never actually told him nor made a move.

I had been watching Matty flirting with this blonde girl at the club all night. She seemed nice and all but I was a little pissed off. She giggled every time he said something causing him to give her his charming smile. That stupid smile.

I rolled my eyes. I knew I needed to stay away from him but I just couldn't pull myself to do it. "Come on." Mini said sitting next to me.

"Huh?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and said "I know you've been eyeing up matty, why don't you come dance with us and take your mind off him?"
nodding her head to the dance floor.

I smiled and said "fuck it" grabbing her hand that she had held out for me pulling me up. I hadn't noticed his eyes now on me, in face he couldn't take his eyes off of me. The way I moved with confidence and without a care in the world. Just dancing away like there wasn't anybody else in the room.

"Matty." the blonde girl waved her hand in his face trying to get his attention. "Mattyyy" she whined.

"Sorry uh-" he couldn't keep his eyes off of you.

Mini held up my hand, twirling me around. As I was dancing I was a familiar face walk towards me, matty. "Hey!" he shouted over the loud music.

"Hey, you here to show off your little blonde girlfriend?" I asked referring to the girl who he had told to go get them both drinks. "I'm here for you y/n" he grinned.

"Well she's not interested so piss off" mini said appearing next to me. "it's okay mini, I've got this" i said smiling reassuringly at her and she nodded disappearing into the crowd.

I looked back at the boy and raised an eyebrow "what do you want?" I questioned.

He just gave me a look before leaning in, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my body against his. Crashing his lips against mine.

As much as I liked it, I shoved him away a little taken back. "Matty what the fuck?" I asked confused.

"I love you y/n, I really fucking love you. I tried to take my mind off of you, but it's impossible because it'll always be you." he spoke softly.

"Matty.." I whispered looking up into his brown eyes. "kiss me again." I added. He smirked before leaning in and pressing his lips against mine once again. This time it was more passionate. He was finally mine.