106. A talk left to Try

Start from the beginning

While walking out with Jinling he saw a complicated look on the young boy.

"Is there something on your mind young master Jin?"

Jinling looked hesitant but he looked like he really had to say it.

"Sect leader Lan, why do you call my jiujiu by his birthname?"

Xichen was taken aback for a second.

"Well-", Jinling turned towards the sound of footsteps to see his uncle stumbling his way to the door. Just as jinling was about to hold  one arm, jiang cheng leaned on the Lan and hugged him tightly, sloftly mumbling 'warm'. His collar was slightly open, revealing the dark bite marks.

Now Jinling was no kid. He knows how those could come since he has a few himself, anyways, he looked a little mortified and he feld away from those two. He couldn't digest the discovery that he had made.

Xichen sighed, there  was nothing for him to say. He carried the sleeping Jiang to the bed and put him back in, only this time, he laid next to him, engulfing him in his warmth, earning a pleased moan from the Jiang.

-

Jiang cheng sat on his bed, his fever was almost down. He took the cup of medicine from Wei wuxian and drank it while still holding an eye-contact with him.

Wei wuxian, who was now used to such coldness was commpletely alright. He smiled brightly as he took back the emptied cup. "What can I do Jiang cheng, Zewu-zun is busy talking to the elders, Soo I will have to take care of you!" he said with a wide smile stretching his face.

Jiang cheng rolled his eyes and leaned back. "So what?"

Wei wuxian's smiled turned strained and he pulled a chair closer to the bed and sat next to Wanyin.

"I think we have a lot to talk about..."

-

By the time Xichen came to check on the Jiang, the sick man was already asleep. his rushed breath slowed as he caressed the sleeping one's head. His hand slowly travelling down to his stomach. He still couldn't believe it. He heart raced everytime he thought about having a family with the Jiang cheng. An inevitable smile landed on his face as he continued rubbing his stomach.

"My wanyin and little wanyin..." he held his chest with thumped out of his chest. His Wanyin is pregnant with his child... Just thinking about how he got him pregnant made him red all over. He held the cold hands to his face while kissing it. His sweet little Wanyin slowly opened his eyes. Noticing the new presence, he sat up. He leaned his hand towards the Lan, gently caressing his face. His eyes suddenly wandered down and immediately his fingers caught the thick cheek between the long fingers and pulled it.

"What are you thinking about a sleeping person you pervert!"

The Lan was rock hard but he did not do anything. Jiang cheng pulled the sheets over his head and turned away from the Lan. Though Xichen tried to explain himself, the Jiang closed his ears tight.

"I'm going back tomorrow!" he said when the Lan laid next to him. The cold long nights were warm and comfortable for the Jiang with the Lan. Xichen whispered, "We have a big day tomorrow Wanyin..." and hugged him tight. Who knows what tomorrow will hold for them?

-

The morning started off noisy as the Lan chose to help Wanyin bathe and get ready. Jiang cheng wiggled around as the Lan wiped him with a soft cloth. 

"Wanyin, relax, I'm not going to do anything other than helping you bathe." Xichen explained.

Jiang cheng gulped and sat straight without moving around. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes.

He could feel the Lans fingers slowly moving down his body. He tilted his head up as warm cloth was pressed against his skin. He could feel a hand going way too down but it immediately came up to his shoulder.

Jiang cheng closed his eyes tightly, wanting to just fall asleep. Xichen cupped his side with one hand and wiped his chest with the other.

Jiang pushed his lips together tightly as he tried to block the moan that try to escape his mouth. The cloth was rubbed against his nipples making them hard.

Xichen soon switched to a different side and wiped down his shoulder. Jiang cheng could feel the Lan's breath above him.

He slowly opened his eyes to see the Lan focused on wiping his body.

They were so close, close enough for Wanyin to raise his head and press his lips with the Lan's.

"Why did you stop?"