Chapter 4 : Meeting Universe 6

Beginne am Anfang

Champa: AHH! Who told you that?!

Beerus: I knew you were up to something!

Champa: wait I did no such thing!

Beerus: if you weren't my twin brother, I'll destroy you nonetheless, well not that it Matters sence they'll be mine soon anyway.

Champa: Let's just leave it for the competitors to do the work!

Vados flys down

Vados: are you too done, If so that means we can escort all of you to the arena now, as you can see we have seating for everyone.

Everyone looks at the seats made of rock and thinks they are not comfortable for them to sit on.

Trunks: are those made of rock, uh do you have any cushions or something?

Bulma: trunks is right we came all this way here for this, can't you at least make this comfortable?

William: at least be grateful that they have prepared us some seating!

Champa: no one forced yous to come Earthling

Beerus: she makes a fair point chomper what kind of host allows their guest to be sitting in formidable and uncomfortable seats honestly I'll be more humiliated if I was the one hosting this tournament.

Champa: YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Beerus: Whis?

Whis: On it my Lord. I always do enjoy redecorating.

Whis waves his Staff making the old Seats disappear and making comfier and more fancier seats.

Everyone was in amazingly impressed with the new seating

Champa: you're making me look bad. Why don't you make it more fancy instead of making hard rock seats, I know you could do better than that then Stone bleachers.

Vados: sir it would be disrespectful for an artist to create a work of art of her patron would not appreciate or understand.

Whis: that's my older sister for you.

William: wow that universe six angel is smart as hell.

Kyllian: my biggest worry is the other warriors of the other universe.

Jackarot: yeah I know what you mean but we shouldn't be jump to conclusions first.

Kyllian: I guess you're right I mean, what are chances they have fighters like you ha!

Bulma: Good luck boys

William: we don't need luck just skill.

The 5 fighters sent to the testing platform, and the audience took their seats. Once the fighters reached the top, they spotted the opposing team.

Goku: The Sixth Universe's fighters, huh... UAH! THAT LOOKS LIKE A ROBOT, ISN'T THAT CHEATING?!

 UAH! THAT LOOKS LIKE A ROBOT, ISN'T THAT CHEATING?!