Chapter 115 Ais: Craving Snacks

Start from the beginning

"Let's have dinner after I finish setting up this place."

Entering the hollow space inside the tree, Luke handed his backpack to Ais, asking her to sit aside and rest.

Shelters exist on every floor as a relatively safe place to rest and recover.

Each dungeon floor has a very large area, and the further one goes down, the larger it becomes.

With such vast areas, naturally, the density and refresh rate of monsters vary accordingly.

Shelters are placed in areas with low monster density and refresh rate, akin to a mini-safe zone; thus, they are also called rest areas.

However, the safety of this place is not absolute, as there is always a small chance that monsters will spawn nearby.

So, Luke still prioritized destroying the terrain a bit to ensure that no monsters would respawn nearby for a certain time.

Then he would check for any wandering or hidden monsters nearby.

After completing these tasks, he and Ais could relatively relax and spend the night here.

Luke had done these tasks before, so he quickly finished them and returned to their resting area.

Ais was resting near the entrance of the hollow space and handed him a water bottle when she saw his arrival.

"Luke, have some water."

"Oh, thank you."

Taking the water bottle, Luke sat down next to Ais.

He took his backpack back from Ais's arms and asked, "How did it feel to use your magic today?"

Ais gently shook her head upon hearing Luke's question.

"Same as usual, the third stage of Ariel can't be fully controlled."

The third stage of the magic 'Ariel,' was developed by Ais after she became Lv4.

Although it was powerful, she couldn't master it well.

A lot of magic and mental energy was wasted in the process, causing the power of the third stage to decrease.

Today, at the last moment of killing the Bloody Hive, the bursting storm was proof of Ais's inability to master this magic perfectly.

Recalling the scene of Ais using Ariel before, Luke was about to speak when he saw her sneaky behavior.

She was tearing open a biscuit pack she had sneaked out of the backpack while Luke was away, planning to put it in her mouth.

Slap!

Luke slapped Ais's hand irritably and took the pack of biscuits back.

"You're not allowed to eat snacks before dinner; Riveria specifically told me so."

"Uh..."

Having the biscuit taken away made Ais very unhappy.

She touched her hand that was slapped away and puffed her cheeks out in anger.

"Luke, you're bullying me, you bad person."

Facing the 'fierce' glare of the kuudere girl, Luke was not shaken and re-packed the torn biscuit back into the backpack.

"The bad person here is Riveria; she specifically reminded me to let you have proper meals even in the dungeon."

"If you want snacks, wait until after dinner. You can have them after the meal."

"But, but, I won't be able to eat them after dinner."

Pat!

This time Luke gently patted Ais's head.

"Then if you eat snacks now, you won't be able to have dinner, right!"

"Uh..."

Ais, holding her patted head, felt somewhat unconvinced.

"I can still eat dinner after having snacks!"

Seeing the stubborn look on Ais's face, Luke couldn't help but sigh.

"Since you said you can still eat, then I'll believe you for once."

Luke's words brightened Ais's eyes, and she eagerly extended her hand.

"So does that mean I can have..."

Slap!

"Since you can eat both, you should have your dinner first; the quantity is the same anyway, so let's follow Riveria's advice and eat dinner first!"

"Eh?!?!"

Ais pulled her hand back again, feeling from heaven to hell, and reluctantly looked at Luke's backpack behind him.

---

More Chapters (More than 25 Chapters in Advance):
patreon.com/tom22

---

PS: I don't know when I will keep uploading on Wattpad. So, if you want to read more chapters go to my patreon page. I've already uploaded more than 140 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Tom22