Chapter 93 - Messages and Evilus!

Luke was quite curious about the deeds of the original Freya Familia leader, and having the opportunity to chat with one of the current strongest adventurers in Orario was not something everyone had.

Mia Grand did have some messages to convey to Finn and the others in Loki Familia, and she also wanted to see if she could extract some unknown information from this "newcomer."

The negotiation turned into a conversation, and the two of them chatted casually.

"By the way, did goddess Freya actually approve your application for retirement?"

This was actually what Luke was most curious about because no matter how you looked at it, Mia's retirement was not beneficial to Freya Familia.

If Mia did not retire, when Ottar reached Level 7, the Freya Familia would have a huge advantage in top combatants over Loki Familia.

And Luke knew that Ottar had successfully been promoted to Level 7 in the future.

Goddess Freya could see a person's color of soul and essence.

Mia Grand, who became the first leader of Freya Familia, was obviously not inferior to the current vice-captain, Ottar.

When the two of them are in charge, Freya Familia is undoubtedly the strongest.

But now, without a first-class adventurer, not to mention the "strongest," even the position of "one of the strongest" began to waver.

"Hmph, there are many reasons for this, and I won't tell you."

Mia Grand had long known that Luke would ask this question.

It wasn't just Luke; probably everyone in Orario wanted to know why she retired.

"But if you think our Familia's combat power will decrease because of this, you're completely wrong."

A hint of mockery appeared on Mia Grand's face, as if mocking those fools who were ready to see Freya's joke.

"If anyone intends to provoke our Freya Familia, let them come."

"Although I resigned as the leader and declared my partial departure from the front lines of dungeon exploration to enter retirement life."

"But I never said I would seal 'Falna' or withdraw from Freya Familia. In the official documents, I have clearly stated as 'semi-retired.'"

Perhaps because Mia Grand's retirement was too shocking, many people overlooked the crucial point.

No matter whether it's Mia Grand or the members she took with her, none of them have sealed or canceled their Falna.

This means that the strength of Freya Familia has not been affected in any way; it has only reduced some of the energy dedicated to exploring the dungeon.

The members Mia Grand took with her can return to the front lines anytime if they wish.

Perhaps, after three to five years, their strength may decline due to prolonged absence from battle.

However, for now, even in retirement, Mia remains one of the strongest in Orario.

(PS: In fact, whether in Ryuu's side story or the main storyline where she acts as Bell's reinforcement, their combat power doesn't show any signs of decline. I even suspect Mama Mia might occasionally lead her waitress team to the dungeon for some exercise.)

These are the first things Mia wanted Luke to convey to Finn.

Her retirement won't bring about any substantial changes and won't affect their alliance.

The second matter is news about Evilus.

During the period when Luke and Ais joined Loki Familia, it was a "dark period" in Orario.

The failure of one of the world's three great quests, along with the complete annihilation of the main forces of two supposedly strongest factions, Zeus and Hera Familia, marked the beginning of a new era.

Later, Loki, with the help of Freya, expelled Zeus and Hera from the city, triggering a decline in overall strength of the side representing "order" in Orario, allowing the long-hidden "evil" forces to seize the opportunity.

Among these "evil" forces, the largest is undoubtedly "Evilus."

Recently, Mia Grand has been cleaning up various criminal organizations on West Street, many of which are members of Evilus.

In the process, she has heard some disturbing news.

"Evilus is planning a major move recently. They may no longer be satisfied with causing chaos in the dark; they want to bring 'death and destruction' openly to the streets of Orario."

"After you go back, tell Finn to be prepared during this period, don't let these crooks take advantage of any loopholes."

Upon hearing Mia Grand's words, Luke nodded, indicating that he had taken note of it.

In fact, compared to Mama Mia and Finn, who know little about Evilus, Luke knows a bit more.

Evilus is not a single organization but an alliance formed by multiple groups operating in the shadows.

The members of this alliance are primarily followers of "evil gods."

There are clear rules within Evilus, and members are strictly forbidden from revealing their affiliation and the names of their god.

This secrecy is what makes them appear as a single organization.

These "evil gods" and their followers pursue their own preferences and interests, aspiring to bring chaos and destruction to the world.

Although Luke knows a bit more, the original work does not provide extensive descriptions of Evilus. So, it's pretty much useless information at present.

...

Luke came out quite late today, initially planning just to take a walk, thinking it wouldn't take much time.

So, he didn't chat with Mia Grand for too long. When he felt it was about time, he bid farewell.

However, it's worth mentioning that Mama Mia's cooking is really delicious, and Luke has already decided to come here often once it officially opens.

Watching Luke leave, Mia Grand recalled the information she gained during their conversation

Although it seemed like Mia was the one giving messages to Luke, she also obtained quite a lot of information during their exchange.

The main thing was confirming the recent rumors circulating in the city.

Through Luke's struggle the moment she caught him and his calm demeanor during the subsequent conversation, Mia could deduce that this "super rookie" indeed had some good skills.

Since one of the rumored individuals was proven to be genuine, the other one is likely not bad.

"These newcomers nowadays are getting more and more formidable." Mia sighed.

There are also outstanding newcomers in Freya Familia, and the rising star Ottar is already stronger than her.

Otherwise, Mia wouldn't feel confident in choosing retirement.

Moreover, there are reports that Astraea Familia recently recruited several highly promising newcomers, and some Lv4 members of Ganesa Familia are also about to rank up.

"Sure enough, it's in chaotic times that outstanding talents emerge. Hmph, what nonsense principles these are."

Feeling a bit annoyed, Mia slapped the table lightly, cleaned up the plates, and then walked into the interior of her tavern.

---More Chapters (More than 25 Chapters in Advance):patreon.com/tom22---PS: I don't know when I will keep uploading on Wattpad. So, if you want to read more chapters go to my patreon page. I've already uploaded more than 140 chapters.https://www.patreon.com/Tom22