Chapter 28 - Grimalkin!

Luke walked alone on the street, looking at the various people and shops on the roadside, he felt deeply that he was not used to it.

It was obviously a sunny morning, but Luke felt a subtle sense of loneliness.

This also made him feel that maybe it was right to go out and wander around. If he continued single mindedly training like before, he would really be out of touch with society.

However, if he really had to choose, he still hoped to return to Oushinden and continue practicing.

As for why he appeared in the city early in the morning, it was because he was kicked out.

Since the last time he stayed out for the night, Zhao Hufeng and Cecily kept mumbling in Luke's ears as if they were like, 'Our stupid son has finally figured it out.'

Among them, Zhao Hufeng was the most adamant. He followed Luke all day long to persuade him to go out of the school more often. When Luke had nothing to do, Zhao Hufeng persuaded Luke to go to the streets and take a look at the outside scenery and not stay in Oushinden all the time.

Finally, Fan Xinglu and even Wu Xiaohui began to persuade Luke.

Needless to say, Zhao Hufeng and Cecily.

Fan Xinglu was probably joining in for fun, so she followed along trying to persuade him. Basically, her purpose was to see a troubled look on Luke's face.

'But senior brother, why are you joining in the fun? ? ?' Luke couldn't understand.

Wu Xiaohui and Luke are evenly matched in this regard. No one can tell the difference between staying in for 50 days and 100 days.

But Luke's rebuttal was blocked by Wu Xiaohui.

Because Wu Xiaohui's lifelong wish is to fulfill Fan Xinglu's wish, so he only needs to follow Fan Xinglu. It doesn't matter to him whether he has a normal life or not.

But Luke is different. He can't be like Wu Xiaohui and just follow Fan Xinglu for the rest of his life.

The final result is that today, Luke was finally successfully kicked out of the house.

In order to drive Luke out, Zhao Hufeng also used his treasured "final trump card".

A ticket for world-class singer Sylvia Lyyneheym's concert this afternoon.

As a world-class singer and top idol, Sylvia has countless fans around the world.

Because she needs to tour all over the world, although she is the first in the ranking of Queenvail Girls' Academy, she is often not in Asterisk city.

This has also led to the fact that Sylvia's concerts in Asterisk City are more popular than in other places, and it is hard to get a ticket for thousands or even ten thousands.

And Luke's senior brother Zhao, the 'beautiful boy' with a serious and stubborn character, is Sylvia's die-hard fan.

In order to get this concert ticket, it can be said that he worked hard, lived frugally, endured hardships, and went through a lot of ordeals before finally getting it.

Now, under pressure from his master and senior sister, he is using it as a ' trump card ' to drive Luke out of the house.

When Luke took the ticket from Zhao Hufeng, Zhao Hufeng's feminine and cute face was full of heartbreaking sadness and despair.

This made Luke feel some inexplicable guilt.

He had no idea that Zhao Hufeng was also forced to do so. This sense of unreasonable guilt made him feel very entangled.

Anime: Infinite Swordsman! (Danmachi + Asterisk War)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें