Chapter 113: A Rare Species? Bloody Hive!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Luke, two o'clock, there are Deadly Hornets."

While killing the "Sword Stags," Ais saw new monsters flying towards them from a distance.

"Tsk, it's actually these things."

Hearing Ais's words, Luke looked over there and sure enough he saw a large group of pitch black giant bees.

Deadly Hornets are one of the most difficult monsters to deal with in the middle floors.

Known by the alias "High-Class Killer," Deadly Hornets have caused adventurers who come to the Large Tree Labyrinth area a lot of trouble.

Not to mention anything else, just their eerie appearance and their sheer numbers are enough to make most adventurers lose their courage and feel desperate.

These monsters have almost the same living habits as ordinary bees. They always appear in groups.

Their numbers are so large that encountering them is equivalent to encountering a "monster party/feast."

Moreover, the Deadly Hornets that Luke and Ais encountered this time far outnumbered ordinary beehives.

"With this number, it looks like we've found a hive."

Luke glanced at the approaching monsters, and after finding that the number was unusually high, he began to look around for something.

After searching carefully, he really found some strange places on the tree bark wall of the dungeon in the distance.

Following the direction Luke was looking at, Ais also saw the strange wall.

She reached into her waist bag and took out a cone-shaped object, pointing the tip at the wall and pressing it hard.

Shoo——!

The cone-shaped object in Ais's hand suddenly flew out.

This was something Luke had prepared to make up for the lack of remote support in their team. It was a long-range damage-dealing item.

The cone was only the size of a palm, and its power could only be said to be barely qualified, but it could still be used to attack the monster's weakness, such as piercing its eyes.

Puff——!

The cone flew over and hit the wall hard.

At this time, the Deadly Hornets, which were still some distance away, went crazy and rushed towards the two of them with all their might.

The wall that the cone hit turned to powder and scattered along with the wind, revealing a huge beehive buried in the wall.

This is a rare species of monster that coexists with Deadly Hornets, the "Bloody Hive."

"Rare Species" is a general term for monsters that are rare and less likely to appear on each floor.

The items dropped by these "Rare Species" are very expensive, and many of them have additional effects that are extremely valuable.

The "Bloody Hive" that appeared in front of Luke and Ais is one of the "Rare Species".

However, compared to some relatively harmless "Rare Species", Bloody Hive is extremely dangerous.

At first glance, this monster looks like a pine cone, with a diameter of up to 7 meters. With its black and purple skin, it looks like an ugly fruit.

As long as this kind of trap monster without the means of movement exists, the Deadly Hornets will hide in the hive and wait until the moment a prey passes by, and then they will knock off the tree bark of the dungeon wall and swarm out.

If it wasn't for Luke and Ais fighting nearby and attracting their attention, they would either miss this hive or be sneak attacked by the hive.

The biggest function of "Bloody Hive" is to mass-produce Deadly Hornets.

It is directly connected to the dungeon, and the spawn rate of Deadly Hornets in the hive is countless times higher than in other places. It can even be said to be endless.

Moreover, while dealing with Deadly Hornets, other monsters will also appear from the fork in the way, which will make the battle fall into a vicious cycle.

---

More Chapters (More than 25 Chapters in Advance):
patreon.com/tom22

---

PS: I don't know when I will keep uploading on Wattpad. So, if you want to read more chapters go to my patreon page. I've already uploaded more than 140 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Tom22