A Night of Celebration and Tenderness

After the match, the Indian cricket team gathered in the locker room for a celebration filled with camaraderie and joy. Shubman and Ishan were at the center of the festivities, surrounded by their teammates who congratulated them on their stellar performances.

As the champagne flowed and laughter filled the air, Shubman and Ishan shared a quiet moment together, reflecting on the significance of their achievements and the strength of their bond. Despite the challenges they faced, they knew that together, they could overcome anything.

The team captain praised their efforts on the field, acknowledging their dedication and skill in bringing victory to the team. With smiles and hugs all around, the players reveled in the sense of unity and accomplishment that permeated the locker room.

All the ICT members were gathered in the hotel lobby, congratulating each other on their victory. "Well played, my boy," Mr. Gill said to Shubman. "Thank you, papa," Shubman said, hugging his father. 

Sachin also hugged Shubman, making Sara smile. "Congratulations, Shubman," Sara said. "Um...thank you," Shubman said, turning to look at Ishan, who was busy with his father, who was praising him for the match. "Well played, son. You always make me proud," Mr. Kishan said. "Thank you, papa," Ishan said. After thanking everyone, the captain came to make an announcement. 

"Since we've won the series, why don't we celebrate at a club?" Rohit said, grinning at the cheers and shouts. Ishan smiled as he looked at them. "That's a great idea," Virat said. "For the first time, Rohit bhaiya has said something sensible," Hardik said. 

"Good one, Harry," Rahul said. "What 'good one'? If you say anything more, I'll cancel the plan," Rohit said. Soon, the whining started. "Okay, okay, I won't," Rohit said. "Thanks, Ro," Virat said. "Bhaiya, aap sab log jao, main nahi aa raha," Ishan said. 

"Kyun, Ish? Kya hua? Tu thik hai na?" Shubman asked, looking at Ishan. "Han, Shub, Main thik hun. Aap tension mat lo main thik hun," Ishan said. "Sach bol rahe ho?" Shubman asked, unconvinced. 

"Han, baba, main thik hun. Aap bhaiya logon ke saath jao," Ishan said. "Wait a minute, Ish," Shami said. "Han, bhaiya," Ishan said. "Why are you calling Shubman 'aap'?" Shami asked. Everyone looked at Ishan. "Actually, it's just...I felt like it," Ishan said. "Felt like it?" Rahul asked.

 "Yes, bhaiya. I don't know what happened to Ish. He told me that he wants to start calling me 'aap' from now on," Shubman said. "Okay, fine," Rohit said, unconvinced.

Ishan's father approached him, concern etched upon his face. "Ishan, are you alright, son?" Mr. Kishan inquired. "Yes, Papa, I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired. I'll rest and be okay," Ishan replied. "Ishan, if you wish, I can stay," Aditi offered, almost causing Ishan to roll his eyes.

 Shubman, standing nearby, fought the urge to pull Aditi away from his husband. 'Why can't this girl leave my husband alone for a moment?' he thought. "No, Aditi, I'm fine. You go and enjoy the party," Ishan said before heading towards his room. "Shub, go and see what's wrong with him," Mr. Gill said. 

"Yes, Papa," Shubman replied and walked towards their room. Upon entering, Shubman found Ishan removing his jersey. He closed the door and embraced him from behind. "Kya hua, jaan?" Shubman asked. 

Ishan turned around and gazed at Shubman. Only Shubman knew how hard he was restraining himself after seeing Ishan's partially bare body. "Kuch toh nahi. Aap jaake shower lelo uske baad thoda rest karke party ke liye taiyar ho jana?" Ishan said while wrapping his arms around Shubman's neck. 

"Agar main kahun ki mujhe nahi jana toh?" Shubman asked. "Aise kaise aap nahi jayenge? Sab chahte aap party me aao. Phir mana kyun kar rahe ho?" Ishan inquired. "Kyunki jahan pe mera ranjha...mera Ishan nahi wahan pe Shubman bhi nahi," Shubman replied. 

Ishan was torn between smiling and scolding his husband. "Shub, aapko meri k..." Ishan began, but Shubman interrupted him with a kiss. Ishan broke the kiss and looked at Shubman. "Promise karo ainda se kabhi ye nahi bologe," Shubman said. 

Ishan merely nodded. "Main soch raha tha kyun na aaj pani bachayein?" Shubman asked. Ishan playfully slapped his arms and dashed to the bathroom, not forgetting to lock the door behind him. Shubman stood there with a pout.

======================================================

A SHORT UPDATE KYUNKI MERA DIMAG KHARAB HO RAHA THA

BY BY

LOVE YOU