Bound by Secrets

After dinner, everyone got into their cars. Shubman and Ishan were about to sit in one car when Keart called out to Shubman. "Shub," Keart said. "Yes, Mom?" Shubman replied. "You go with Sara, and Ishan will go with Aditi," Keart said. "But Mom..." Shubman said. "No buts, Shubi. You go and sit with Sara," Keart said. Shubman looked at Ishan with a hurt expression. Ishan squeezed his hand in reassurance. "You go, Shubi. Sit with Sara," Ishan said.

 "But Ishu..." Shubman said. "I said go, Shubi," Ishan said. Shubman let go of Ishan's hand and walked towards the car where Sara was sitting. Ishan also went towards the car where Aditi was sitting. Ishan opened the door of the car and got inside. He saw Aditi sitting with a shy smile. Ishan wanted to roll his eyes but controlled himself. He sat down next to Aditi, maintaining some distance. 

The car started and both of them were sitting silently while Ishan was busy looking out of the window. "Umm...Ishu," Aditi called out. Ishan looked at her. "Aditi, please don't call me Ishu...call me Ishan," Ishan said. "Why? If I call you Ishu, someone else won't like it?" Aditi said. "No, it's not like that...it's just..." Ishan said. 

"Just what, Ishan? Today, when I called you Ishu in front of everyone, you looked at Shubman instead of me. And today, when he was insulting me, you were silent. Why?" Aditi said. "It's not like that, Aditi. Today, you called me Ishu for the first time. Everyone else calls me Ish, and only Shubi has the right to call me Ishu, no one else. And about what Shubi said to you in front of everyone, it wasn't an insult. I am really allergic to almonds, and I agree that Shubi shouldn't have said that to you, but he sometimes overreacts when it comes to me," Ishan said. 

"Why does he overreact? You are his best friend, not his boyfriend," Aditi said, breaking Ishan's heart. "How do I tell Aditi that he is my boyfriend?" Ishan thought. "And who gave you that ring?" Aditi said. "I can't tell you that...and I will never take this ring off," Ishan said and closed his eyes, ignoring further discussion.

In the car, Shubman's gaze was fixed on his phone, his heart brimming with love as he admired the adorable images of his little bundle of joy, Ishan. Seated beside him, Sara observed the tender smile that adorned Shubman's face as he scrolled through the photos. "Shubman..." Sara's voice broke the tranquil silence. "Hmm?" Shubman responded, his attention still absorbed in the pictures.

 "You shouldn't have reacted that way towards Aditi," Sara advised. Shubman turned to face her, his expression puzzled. "Why do you say that? She was giving Ishan almonds, which he's allergic to." "She didn't know, Shubman," Sara defended Aditi. "I don't care if she knew or not. If anyone tries to give Ishan something he doesn't like, I'll react the same way," Shubman stated firmly. "But Ishan's not your boyfriend," Sara reminded him. 

"So what? I have a duty to care for him. And if you have a problem with that, you can break off our engagement," Shubman declared, his tone unyielding. Sara's face clouded with disbelief. "Are you out of your mind, Shubman? Just because of Ishan?" "Don't bring Ishan into this. You know that even after we marry, Ishan will be my top priority," Shubman stated matter-of-factly. Sara remained silent, her gaze drifting out the window as her mind raced with unspoken emotions.

After an interminable pause, Sara's gaze drifted towards Shubman, who was engrossed in an animated text conversation, a radiant smile illuminating his dimpled cheeks. Unable to contain her curiosity, Sara ventured, "Shubman, tum kisi se pyar karte ho na?" Shubman's demeanor turned icy. "None of your business, Sara." "But it is," she protested. "We're getting married."

 "Remember what I said? We agreed to give this marriage four months. Who knows what fate holds after that," Shubman replied curtly. Sara's eyes narrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?" "You'll find out soon enough. For now, let me go." Shubman said, his tone devoid of emotion. With those cryptic words, he exited the car, leaving Sara behind in a maze of doubt and bewilderment.

Sara was confused as why Shubman say like that. Now she knows that something is going on in Shubman's mind.

Meanwhile, Ishan was looking out of the window when he got a text. He looked at his phone and saw a text from Shubman. Both of them were texting each other while Aditi was looking at Ishan with a loving gaze. She is feeling blessed that she is going to get married to Ishan. She had always loved him from childhood but Ishan never reciprocated it. But now everything is falling in place or as she thought.

==========================================================

ITNA HI SOCH PAYI

BAKI NEXT UPDATE AGLE WEDNESDAY KO

BYE BYE

LOVE YOU~