15. Echoes of Malevolence: The Rising Storm (Edited)

My Ryloth campaign was successful, and I ensured everyone's cooperation by allowing the Twillek to choose their own leader. This will ensure that our control over Rytoth is unchallenged, and everyone will understand that we are enhancing their quality of life after years of neglect by the republic, rather than simply providing security.

Together, we were able to construct industries, material collection areas, and historical landmarks as a tribute to those who had previously given their lives to defend their homes. Wat Tambor, on the other hand, has been a huge problem for the techno-union because he has been ordering droids to steal antiquities from the planet for personal gain. When I overruled his order and intercepted the transmission, he grew enraged and threatened to end the partnership between the techno-union and the separatists. I answered by threatening him for threatening me, which caused him to quit talking.

After receiving a crypted holorecording directly from Count Dooku, I spent a few hours deciphering it with the tactical droid. It was then revealed that Count Dooku had invited me to oversee the first purported testing of the freshly produced vessel, which had been placed directly under General Grievous' command.

Once the Holo tape was finished, I contacted Ord Mantell to arrange for the brotherhood to send someone to supervise the takeover of Ryloth, keep a watch on Wat Tambor, and ensure he would not disturb the civilian twillek by attempting to "steal" a historical item from them.

Now that I was confident that the brotherhood would send someone to supervise the occupation on my behalf, I prepared my shuttle for rapid departure and arrival at the anticipated position where the presumed warship Dooku was concentrating its efforts. I instructed the tactical droid to keep a check on Wat Tambor to ensure that he did not misuse his power before I left.

As I was leaving the planet, I communicated with Bengila Urlan, who triumphantly informed me that he understood how many resources we needed to produce a single Keldabe class, thus he was able to steal ancient Republic designs for a battlecruiser that could be valuable to us. At the outset of the conflict, he went out of his way to discreetly build a Centurion-class battlecruiser, which is now on its way to Ord Mantell alongside the blueprints.

I emerged from hyperspace into a debree field of Venator-class star destroyers. Furthermore, we were able to navigate through this graveyard and came across a colossal warship that resembled the Admiral Trench Flagship, a even bigger Providence-class vessel that was larger and more terrifying than the Lucrehulk.

My droids and guards brought me to the command centre while my shuttle was parked in one of its hangar bays. The sheer size of this Star Dreadnought class made the journey to the command centre exciting, but it was also difficult because we had to use a complex rail jet system to move quickly between different portions of the ship. It is difficult to construct, but it is useful.

When I arrived at the command centre, I noticed Dooku and two other individuals who piqued my interest. I assumed that one of them was on the lower levels of the command centre, where droids controlled the majority of the ship's functions was Grievous. His renown and the stories about how he was supposed to look were true, but the other guy, who had a mask similar to Grievous', wore full Durasteel armour with jagged claws.

Dooku showed me around the command centre and introduced me to his aide as soon as I arrived. When I was with the others, I felt honoured, respected, and curious. Fear was the last thing that caught my curiosity when I was given a tour of the warship and informed about its capabilities.

Following the quick tour, I was introduced to General Grievous. He described Grievous' role as the Confederacy's Supreme Martial Commander, and I spoke to him like a warrior until we achieved an understanding. Dooku introduced me to this new person and informed me about my current need for an apprentice. In addition, he introduced me to "Necron." On Geonosis, Dooku rescued "Necron," a former student who believed the Jedi had abandoned him.