10. Evolution

After years of progress on Ord Mantell, we have effectively driven the Zygerrian Empire from the planet through the Alliance with Clan Awaud. Their clan chief, Nam Beroya, was so impressed by my abilities that he extended his clan to the people of Ord Mantell, demanding our assistance in allowing them to stay and establish a base of operations in exchange for training my people.

As planned, I agreed to their requests to establish a base of operations, and Clan Awaud trained us on absorbing their customs in order to match their level of knowledge. The hard training was designed to push them past their limits and improve their physical fitness. This is tied to improving their ability with a variety of weapons based on their individual styles and personalities.

However, I also trained the elite Mandalorian guard with the clan head; they serve only one purpose: to either shift the course of the war or to protect myself or the Senior Commander. I oversee the trial, witnessing firsthand the difficulties of ascending to the top, while the clan head prepares and organises a competition to eliminate the undeserving.

The first few months have seen significant growth. The correctness and adaptation to the Mandalorian culture improve the people's beliefs in honour and safeguarding the weak, as the Death Watch, which has been causing havoc, has displayed several acts of shame to the name Mandalorians.

After the process of weeding out the undeserving was complete, we recruited approximately 15 people for the Elite Guard Programme. For the time being, the clan head has granted me permission to influence the training, allowing the recruits to develop their own skills and grow more proficient and powerful.

While I and the clan chief performed the Elite Guard Ritual to ensure their devotion, they were also taught meditation techniques to not only connect with the force but also regulate their emotions in times of crisis. Even if this left them heartless, it would be for the best, as emotions may influence their decisions and imperil a mission.

Because armourers have been crucial in the construction of armour for the people, Ord Mantell has accepted the Mandalorians notion. In retribution, the Mandalorians regard me as their leader, as I have led them to triumph and defence against the Zygerrian in recent engagements. They have customised their armour to respect me as a sister because I am capable of holding them back on my own.

This also influenced Nam Beroya's choice to undertake the gai bal manda ritual, which enabled him to accept me as his own and integrate me into his clan as the heir. The clan members were surprised by this decision, since they did not complain and instead welcomed me as one of their own. Given my prior existence as a Jedi and Sith, this influence drove the bulk of Mandalorians to wear dark cloaks and customised visors.

As for the Elite Guards, I'm teaching them how to battle fighters and force users, as well as Jedi fighting techniques using all seven lightsaber forms. For this reason, they trained with Teräs Käsi, making them incredibly lethal when acting in groups against anyone. They have been creating specific blades and weapons for the Elite Guards that fit their abilities, such as VibroStaff, which is already lethal in the hands of a skilled duelist, and Electro Blades, with the help of the armourer and weaponsmith.

We have started trading goods for old weapons, schematics, ships, and even established trade routes with one of its moons, Mandalore, by sending agents there as well. Through this trade, we have been able to obtain primary weapons like the WESTAR-35 blaster pistol and the Mandalorian blaster carbine, along with a disruptor power cell that has been specially modified.