Information

So I was reading your comments, and some of you guys were asking some reasonable questions, and I'm not mad since I understand some of you guys need this information more in order to read the story and have a better understanding of the character itself.

So without further ado, let me just give some basic information:

1. What is my character based on?

So I actually based it on many characters, as in, I didn't limit his potential, like I made him powerful, but he earned it, not like in some series where he is powerful because he is. So he is based on Exar Kun, Darth Sion, Kreia, Darth Jadus, and a bit of Darth Marr.

At first, I was considering drawing a comparison between him and Revan, but he gets used too much. My second choice was Malgus as well, but he's overdone it in a lot of stories. In addition, none of the innumerable Star Wars stories I was reading made extensive use of SWTOR or the KOTOR character. I'm just attempting to relate to him somewhat as a historian, in the same way that he relates to Kreia.

Initially, my intention was to use this narrative as an homage to the late Ray Stevenson, but I'll figure something out. Though I adore Baylon Skoll as a character, I wish Dark Knight Rises Bane included some Christopher Nolan elements as well.

2. What lightsaber form does he mostly use?

So this is a question that has been answered, but this is to clarify some details. My character uses Form 6, and Form 6 requires a combination of Forms 1 to 5. So it means he is a jack of all trades if he uses it correctly. He does apply Form 7, but not 100%, like he mainly uses it if he needs to end the duel fast in order to finish a job.

3. Why was my character only using the force and not his lightsaber fighting in Chapter 12?

So the reason behind this is because it's like that character in Asura Wrath, whose name is Augus. So if you want to know what relates my character to him, it is because Augus possesses a very powerful blade called "Wailing Dark," and he never ever uses it and only uses it once, against Deus, who is the antagonist. It's like no one has earned the right to see the blade and has earned my character time and effort; therefore, he mostly holds back just to observe and analyse.

4. What lightsaber form will my character use?

As I said earlier, he is a proficient Form 6 duelist, but there's a catch. He has a double-bladed lightsaber, and think of this as a boss stage.

Stage 1: He only uses the force to send illusions to fight for him or to block or redirect attacks.

Stage 2, a single sabre style, uses mixes of Form 6, which clearly made him like Baylon Skoll but in defensive and counter attack, so a more defensive version with Form 6.

Stage 3, a double-blade style, uses Form 6 and Jar Kai, but is more offensive but a slight defensive, like a mixture of Form 5 and 7 Juyo for the offensive, but in the defensive, he uses Forms 3 and 4 for more mobility and defence.

Stage 4: A split sabre. This is the final stage, when you know he is serious. Like If you watch the CW show when Sidious fights Maul and Savage, yes, I based his style on Sidious, but not entirely. In this stage, he will split his sabre and use Form 6, but mixed with Form 2, 4, 5, and 7, making him fast, deadly, and scary. But not just that, as the fun part is that you will have to find out for yourself by reading it in the coming future.

5. What is my character, Midichlorian count?

Between Anakin and Sidious, he is in the middle, and I'll let you guys decide.

6. How powerful, in terms of force technique, is my character?

Since this is just a few weeks into the clone wars, he is more powerful than Yoda, but my character holds back since he wants to have the "fun" of the fight. Learning about his opponents just by observing and analysing them. So my character is a skilled illusionist, which is like him projecting illusions of himself multiple times, like Darth Vitiate did in the final mission of the SWTOR Jedi Knight storyline.

He is also a powerful lightning user, so I figured that he is only using an average thing, but he will learn variants of that in the future.

7. Love interest?

So I got an interesting question about a love interest that can increase my character passion, but I was thinking of going for a malgus route-ish, searching fandom history and fan ideas that I can integrate, but as you read Chapter 13, it's a twillek, so yes.

It will be earned, not like some horny bastard who wants to stick their genitals in hers to procreate. I hated that idea. Like the MHA stories, it was gross as hell. Like the idea of "That kid is cute; I want to make love with him because of his freckles and stuff," it's pure idiocy and incompetency of a writer who can't have his hormones in check.

It's a slow romance love story, like an old romance story on television. 

There won't be smut or lemon bullcrap, so you're all safe. There won't be any of that kind of content in my stories, as I hate it, and it adds no character development or influence to the story.

9: How often will my character be involved?

So if you recall, my character is like an intelligence officer leading a listening post, but just for the fun of it, most of the time if that planet is difficult or important, or in most cases, a separatist who is incompetent and needs a reality check, they send my character in just to get the job done.

10. Who is Kaydron?

So this is some context for who he is. Kaydron is the commander of the Elite Honour Guard trained by my character, and I haven't added the details on this, but I figured I wanna have a bit of Captain Enoch in the mix because I like a masked, unknown, mysterious character like I love tension mystery like a Sherlock Holmes vibe and Roman Empire idea.

Also, yes, he is force sensitive; he just chose to hone his duelling skills to serve my character well.

11. Will there be a new ship in my naval fleet? 

Yes, there will, and just to add context for anyone who wishes to find out, the ship is called the Aggressor-class Star Destroyer.