6. Power

The insurgents have progressively advanced agriculture and technology, and as the years have gone by, the rogue senator at Ord Mantell has secretly sent me updates on their progress in strengthening their system and civilization. One such development is the donation provided by Senator Palpatine, my friend and mentor, for whom I am extremely thankful, which has given the people there optimism that they will now have a chance.

Having said that, I've also been working on my Form 6 talents, which has helped me become a proficient duelist. As a result, my masters Plo Koon and Cin Drallg, together with his padawan, have suggested I receive a second saber because they believe my sophisticated combat style will benefit from a double saber.

On the other side, my padawan has been perfecting her deflecting abilities, which has caused her to become more defensive in her bouts. Now that I've guided her, she understands why I wanted her to improve her deflection and defensive skills. Because there are more opponents using blasters now that my padawan and I are touring the galaxy, protecting senators from rebels, and secretly recruiting them for my cause, her perception has improved. She has been training Form 3 Soresu with Master Luminara Undulli at my request since I feel she will fall from a blaster if she is unable to guard or deflect.

I've been training with the dreadmaster in secret, allowing them to guide me using their knowledge of the force. As a result, the force becomes both an ally and a weapon, increasing our bond and altering how I perceive it. Because of their training, I was able to strengthen my force abilities, making me more distinct. To put it simply, illusions give me an advantage in fighting since they allow me to control both reality and my opponents' minds.

I'll need to travel to Illum to obtain another crystal, with the consent of my masters, Plo Koon and Cin Drallig. Huyang will no longer provide me with lightsaber parts; instead, I will have to construct the weapon from components from all throughout the galaxy.

When we first met, I told my padawan that I would not be staying in the temple for the time being because I planned to journey across the galaxy to create a double-bladed lightsaber. When she asked why, I told her that it was advised by my Master Plo Koon and Master Cin Drallig, who recognized my potential as a double-bladed duelist using Form 6, even more skilled than I was. After she agreed with my argument, I went to the Jedi Temple hanger to retrieve my light interceptor, a Delta-7 Aethersprite.

I flew to Illum in my fighter after docking into a hyperspace ring, and I left the Coruscant atmosphere behind to get my lightsaber crystal and parts and also finally continue my trial as an acolyte of the dreadmasters.

I arrived at Illum using my hood to conceal myself because it was a convenient time of year to collect my lightsaber crystal here. I connected with the dangerous caverns by meditating in front of the caverns that house all of the crystals that will be chosen to travel to the Jedi.

After I concluded my meditation, I unlocked the cavern by focusing the focused sun on the ice wall, causing it to melt and allowing me to enter. I allow the force to take me to my gem as the caves open and I enter. It was cold, and when the crystal came close, I could feel it because it glows. When I touched it, it immediately transformed from yellow to orange, just like in my previous encounter.

It's time to get my lightsaber parts so I can outfit my lightsaber now that I've received my crystal. When I arrived at my ship, the Dread Masters were eager to meet me, as if this development had gratified them.

"So the vessel has finally found his new crysal for his weapon. How nice of you."

"With a new crystal in your possession, now it's time for your new lightsaber parts."