3. Shadow

I was almost a Jedi Knight now that I had finished my training throughout the years and was proficient in all lightsaber forms, including Form 5, which I had perfected with Plo Koon, Form 6, and Jar Kai. Plo Koon and I have completed numerous escort and diplomacy tasks, during which I gained a great deal of knowledge from my master; nevertheless, this new assignment has the potential to drastically alter who I am.

The Jedi Council directly ordered my master plo Koon to save a senator from a renegade group headed by a criminal warlord, whom the Jedi believed had ties to rogue Sith or had obtained knowledge from a Sith relic that corrupted him. This proof comes from witnesses who saw the warlord force push a guard while choking the other members of the security group. The guard who made it out of the temple alive called for assistance.

It was said that in order to put an end to this madness, Mace Windu and his padawan traveled to the planet Oosalon, but he hasn't communicated with us since. So they sent me to look into this along with Master Dooku and his apprentice Quigon.

We will be traveling to Oosalon aboard a space cruiser of the Consular class, which is one of my favorite types of spacecraft because of its mobility. It might be a formidable opponent if it were armored. Quigon greeted me as soon as we boarded the cruise ship. We were discussing what we understood about the force while simultaneously exchanging information in a manner typical of a normal conversation.

I was informed about the operation along with the others during the trip. According to his theory, the warlord might have captured Mace Windu and his apprentice after defeating them. The warlord is a criminal that the republic has struggled to subdue. While we locate the location of Mace Windu's captivity and free him together with his padawan, he and Master Dooku will confront the Warlord.

Our landing on Oosalon was noisier than we had anticipated. The criminal fighters engaged us as soon as we entered the planet's atmosphere. We were all firing back at the enemy fighters, but Master Plo Koon was deftly dodging blaster fire as he moved through.

After we quickly dealt with it, the warlord's goons ambushed us and started firing blasters in our direction as soon as we touched down. While I utilized a combination of Form 3 and Form 5 to direct and block each blaster fire and return to the sender, Shien employed Form 6, which required me to deftly defend myself from any shots that surrounded me as I charged into the enemy, killing each of them with grace and speed.

When the warlord suddenly emerged with his henchmen, intimidating in his gait, I recognized him at last from the Jedi files of well-known felons: he was Guattako the Grim. My master tells us to go when he arrives because they will deal with the warlord as both masters take up battle postures. As soon as possible, Quigon and I dashed past them, took care of the thugs obstructing our path, and went into what was likely their base of operations.

As we proceeded into the tunnel system, we came upon an endless number of kid-filled cells. Then we observed cages containing Master Mace Windu and his apprentice, including a very malnourished senator. Master Windu was unconscious outside the senator, but his padawan was not, which eased the mission. However, the Warlord Henchmen observed us releasing Master Windu and ambushed us while firing upon us, and we made quick work by directing each fire at each of them.

The warlord was being powered by an artifact, which the apprentice of Mace Windu told us would go towards our ship and aid in his recovery. However, just as they were about to destroy it, the warlord ambushed them with his goons, overwhelming us in numbers and wearing them out.

With that knowledge, I must venture farther into the cave system and destroy the artifact; otherwise, Guattako will eventually wear out both Master Dooku and my master. I gave Quigon the order to return Master Windu and his padawan to the ship with the senator into a bacta tank, help Master Dooku and Master Plo Koon beat Guattako, and imprison him until I could destroy the relic. She was describing the location as deep down in the cavern, in the lowest area in the darkness.