1.10

• Volume One | Episode Ten
- Aribides adventure
1) Next day after Luker was born, Aribides went to his work at the morning.
2) In streets, he show a homeless man dying without food and it was very usual thing happens in Tahal Habib.
3) Aribides become sad and wanted to give him food or money but he can't because of the law of Tahal Habib.
4) He went to the homeless man, looked at him and said, I know and you know that i can't give you food or the King's army would kill me but I hope God bless you.
5) The Homeless man said to Aribides after understanding him, Indeed i am happy that you hope me blessed so i hope you get blessed too.
6) So Aribides said to him, what's you name, i want to know just for curiosity.
7) Then the homeless man opened his mouth by looking at Aribides gently, Tisavaros Ospoid, yes this is my name but you son?
8) So he replied with a smiled, Aribides, Aribides Maledda.
9) So the Homeless man said, good name son, good name.
10) Aribides said to the homeless man after making him happy, thanks i really appreciate it.
11) But now i have to go because i am late for my work and thanks for giving me time.
12) So the homeless man said to Aribides, i appreciate it son now go son, go, you helped me very much by talking with me, i hope there are more people like you.
13) Then Aribides left from the homeless man sight and the homeless continue to starve.
14) Now Tisavaros after looking for something for a entire day, he came to his camp after earning only earned two moroza (Currency of Tahal Habib, One moroza = Two hundred dollars) which he got from stealing from a man without finding no choice
15) The Camp of Tisavaros was very small and was located under a bridge, they were three family members members, Tisavaros, Jejedi and Hay.
16) So Tisavaros entered the area and his wife said, how much the day went, tell me it is good?
17) So he said to his wife, today was actually a good day because i stole two moroza from a person.
18) So his wife said to him, how did you stole, do you know how much a trouble would if Moro finds about it.
19) So he replied, first i stole when a person was walking by then i fall to act to steal the money, when that person came to help me, i pickpocket him without him knowing.
20) Also Moro would not a know a single thing unless if he finds out, Jejedi, trust me, i only stole it for the family, for you and Hay.
21) So his wife replied, I know but you shouldn't have to steal it anyways.
22) So Tisavaros said to his wife, when there is no option, stealing is the best thing.
23) After that both slept with the food they bought with those two moroza.
24) Now in the morning when the homeless man woken up under the bridge in his camp.
25) Then Tisavaros started walking to see if he finds any food or have to steal without no option.
26) Then immediately falls down from a thing in ground when finding for something.
27) Then Tisavaros stand up from the fall and said to himself, huh that's hurt.
28) Then Tisavaros looked at the things which caused him to falldown, he show that a big jar was under the soil.
29) He then started digging the ground with his bare hands and as much he was digging, the more jar was revealing to him until he digg the ground enough.
30) And then he touched the jar and when opening it he said to himself, please be something good, my life would change, please.
31) So when he opened the jar, he was astonishing and was shocked and was in disbelief.
32) There were one hundread thousand moroza was in that jar.
3)3) Tisavaros then said to himself, i am, i am rich.
34) Now the father of Aribides, Hobac was thinking of something from the Maledda mansion in his room.
35) Then his son Aribides came and said to his father, father what you are thinking?
36) So his father Hobac replied with a smile, Nothing son, i was just thinking.
37) So Aribides replied to his father response, i know father but i think no one thinks nothing, there some story in your thinking.
38) So Hobac said to his son, that's my son, you are a very genius so as i was thinking, do you know the jars?
39) So Aribides replied to his father, uhh those jars what has been stolen from you in last year.
40) So his father said, you catch on quick, i am proud of you son.
41) Aribides said to his father, thanks father, but why you thinking it now?
42) Then his father Hobac replied to him, i was thinking, that the theif hide the thing which is jar somewhere but we don't know where, so i am thinking, where can be that jar.
43) So Aribides satisfied with his father's answer said, uhhm i hope father, that you find your jar back.
44) So his father said to him, i will get the jar, don't worry son, don't worry.