1.9

• Volume One Chapter Nine
- Isaac and Luker
1) Now Nineteen year old Aribides came to his father's castle in night.
2) He then went to washroom where he change his clothes and wear a new one.
3) Then he looked at the child and he remembers a very important thing he have to do.
4) And it is to name the child something.
5) So Aribides started thinking what is suitable to name him, after ten minutes, he had an idea.
6) Then Aribides said to the child by looking at him, you are from now Isaac Maledda.
7) I don't know where you came from or what was your previous name but i can say that this name is best for you.
8) After that he bring Milk from his local cow and feed Isaac.
9) He then take care of him by trying to make him sleep.
10) Indeed Aribides was like father and also a mother to Isaac.
11) Then Isaac slept after drinking the milk which made Aribides happy so he slept to.
12) Now one month's went by and Aribides mother gave a another son.
13) His name was Luker Maledda and now the brother of Aribdes.
14) Aribides was happy that he got a brother.
15) So Aribides mother came to Aribides and said, take care of your brother as you do with Isaac.
16) So he replied, i will mother, i will, if i can take care of a child from another family then who's my brother?
17) So his mother replied with a smile on his face, good.
18) Then Aribides went and show his brother and show that he was very handsome and cute like how Isaac was.
19) So Aribides became very happy for his brother.
20) He said to his brother with a gentle smile, you're gonna be superstar, God bless.