1.7

• Volume One | Chapter Seven
- Nelson Gens
1) So after some hours the son of Ahra opened his eyes from sleep and had a smile on his face.
2) So Ahra noticed it and smiled at him by seeing how much happy he was.
3) Ahra remember to naming him and doesn't know what to name him so she started thinking what to name him.
4) Finally she had an idea to name him something.
5) So with a gentle smile on her face with eyes seeing her son, she named him, Nelson, Nelson Gens.
6) She said to her son, Indeed you will be a champion, indeed a Son of Champion.
7) Then she touched her son like a true mother even though she was true.
8) Then the heartfell moment was interrupted by the doctor, who came and said, you need to pay atleast twenty dinar for the service i gave you.
9) So she replied to the doctor with a surprise face looking at the doctor, but doctor, i have only eighteen dinar, please can you take it please?
10) So doctor replied to Ahra with no surprise, Okay i take it, tomorrow you will leave my house.
11) So Ahra said in neutral face looking at the doctor, okay i agree with you.
12) Then the doctor left the room and their heartfell moment continued.
13) So the day came when Ahra was about to leave with his son Nelson then the doctor came.
14) The doctor said to Ahra, take care of yourself, you're the only one that poor son has.
15) Ahra looked at the doctor and smiled, i will.
16) Then Ahra left the house with her son to her house.
17) Now she came to the house with her son, she was alone and no one was to take care of her or her son.
18) She had those two gold bars which the farmers gave ten months ago.
19) She is now looking forward to sell it on high price for her son.
20) So she started looking for a buyer who can buy those golds.
21) So she knows how to find a buyer, and it is through her work which is to sleep with man.
22) So she gave the son to her neighbor to take care of him.
23) And found a rich customer and so she seduced him to sleep in her house.
24) So in Sleeping she mentioned to him, I have a thing, will you want to buy it?
25) So he said in smiley face, what is the thing you're talking about, and tell me.
26) So she opened his mouth in fear if he doesn't accept, i have two gold bars, will you want to buy it.
27) So he said after touching her, yes but tell me the price first.
28) So she became even more scared to tell which price would be right.
29) So she unknowingly said to him, Five hundread dinar each.
30) So he said in a happy mood by looking at her, five hundread dinar? really? that's very cheap, where to deal then?
31) So she became happy and said, you tell me where because i don't know where.
32) So he became happy and opened his mouth about this subject, Abandoned car trash, tomorrow late night.
33) So Ahra said to him, Okay i will come to that place to deal.
34) So after that both slept the whole night, and she said goodbye to him and left the house at morning.
35) Then Ahra went to her neighbor house and ring the bell.
36) So her neighbours wife opened the door and said, looking for your son?
37) So she said with no contempt looking at her face, yes my son.
38) So she bring Nelson to Ahra and so Ahra said thanks to her for taking care of Nelson.
39) Now the late night approached and Ahra was being ready for the deal.
40) She wanted to go alone but in her hearts, she wanted to bring Nelson with her even thought she didn't wanted.
41) Cause it can be dangerous.
42) Now She was now ready but and was about leave with the two gold bars until her hearts was racing to bring her son.
43) So she took her son with her because something that is in her heart doesn't accepting the fact that she have to go alone.
44) So she reached the destination and no one was there.
45) She said to herself in confusion, huh is i am early, doesn't look like that i am early.
46) Then she looked behind and a man attack him with a stick, resulting her to get unconscious and dropped her son to ground and Nelson started crying.
47) And the man was none other than the same man who slept with her yesterday.
48) He said to her who was in the ground laying unconscious, you thought i am to be trusted, no.
49) Now i am taking the golds free and you as my hostage who i will have sex as many times i want.
50) So he then took the golds with Ahra and Nelson was crying in the ground for his mother and rain started falling.
51) Now Moro was seeing the blessed rain from the castle's window and was very happy.
52) Then Moro's advisor Horat came with worriedness in his face and scream, King King we have a bad news.
53) So Moro said to his advisor angrily, shut up and stop screaming, tell me the news.
54) So Horat says the subject that, Some soldiers became drunk after drinking Alcohol without your permission, now what to do with them?
55) So Moro said to Horat in a angry smile, Eat them to tigers.
56) So Horat said to King in obedience, Okay King, your way, and did what King told him to do.
57) Now one of Moro's guard said to Moro in tensed face, I have a question King, will you listen?
58) So Moro said to the guard, tell me what the question and make it quick.
59) So he said, why you hate Homeless and Women?
60) So Moro looked at the guard by death staring with angriness and replied, because i want revenge.
61) So the guard said, what's the revenge?
62) So Moro didn't waited long and stabbed the guard, how dare you to ask me that question?
63) So the guard replied while in pain, i am sorry, i d-d,didn't wante-, then the guard died.
64) So Moro called more guards and said to them, bury or burn them anywhere you want them to and clean the spot so my room stay clean.
65) So the guards said, King okay your way then.
66) After that they took the body and buried it under sands of desert.
67) And guards in the castle clean the room where Moro killed the guard, and it was shining like a star now.
68) So Moro blessed them and became satisfied for what he had done.