1.4

• Volume One | Chapter Five
- Pregnancy
1) Now it was the day three of Ahra Gens at the farmers house.
2) The farmer notice something in Ahra.
3) Ahra was having Nausea and breast tenderness and  enlargement.
4) And was very tired everytime with her stomach changing.
5) So the farmer went to her and said, i think you are on something.
6) Ahra replied with curiousness, what is it? what you meant by something?
7) So the farmer said, i think, i think uhhm, you're pregnant.
8) So Ahra replied with sadness and disappointed, why God, why me, why you want to suffer me?
9) Did i did anything wrong? how long this test would last?
10) The farmer said to Ahra, don't cry, i think It's actually a blessing by Lord God.
11) So Ahra replied to that farmer, How can you say this is a blessing when it will give me more pain?
12) So the farmer replied, i feeling something with your future child, i don't know what is but don't lose hope.
13) She replied to the farmer, but then how i became pregnant, i slept with many Man but why now?
14) So the farmer said, because again something gonna happen, by the road, who is child's father probably?
15) She became angry and said, i don't prefer to answer this question so be quite in it, this is my business.
16) He (farmer) said, oh i apologise for asking this question and i am sorry.
17) So she replied to him after hearing his apology, don't be sorry just learned thing.
18) So the farmer replied, thanks but still, i apologise for my question.
19) Now it was the day four of Ahra living in the farmers house.
20) The farmer brought some fig which is very good for pregnancy.
21) As the farmer was saying, See? this is the fig from our tree.
22) This is fresh and very good for pregnancy, i reckon yiu should eat it.
23) As Ahra said, why you doing so much for me? i am not even a close relative of yours?
24) Then that farmer replied in a mixed tone, because i am a human and i have a work to help others, relatives or not.
25) Then the farmer gave figs to her to eat it.
26) As she said while being happy, thanks for it.
27) So she started eating it, yum that is so tasty, this is the best fig i ever eaten.
28) So the farmer became proud said, yeah i know it because It's from our tree.
29) Then both laughed at each other.