Both were talking when they heard the entrance door open and heard footsteps. Both looked in the direction and stood up cheerfully.

"Assalamualaikum!! My cuties!!" There stood their aunt, their father's one and only sister. She lives in the southern side of Asia as her husband was South Asian. On hearing her both Yazia and Ayzal almost ran toward her.

"Gomo!!", Both said in unison and hugged her. "My both babies got big, last time I saw you both were kids", she Hugged them.

"I am so happy you came", Ayzal said in joy. She cupped her face with affection. "I missed you Aya", Ayza gave her a smile. "Is this the surprise Appa was talking about?", Yazia said and Ayzal nodded. "I love this surprise."

"Leave her let her come inside", Mrs. Saad scolded both and they left her, and she walked to their mother.  "How are you, Mehak." They both hugged.

"Ammi!! Your bag is with me here", They all heard a male voice and Ayzal adjusted her veil covering her face. All looked at the owner of the voice and saw a tall man standing there he had a tanned complexion.

"Asad! Is he Asad?", Mrs. Saad asked, and the guy smiled. "Yes!! I am Asad, you guessed it right", he introduced himself. 

"You've grown up into a handsome man now, Masha'Allah", Mrs. Saad looked at him with admiration. "He is my son; how can he not be handsome?" Mehak said with a proud smile.

Asad looked around and saw Yazia and Ayzal standing there. He greeted them with a smile which was returned kindly by both sisters. 

"I missed all of you so much, Eonni", Mehk said sitting on the couch holding Mrs. Saad's hands. "We all missed you too, I am happy you came. Now I know why Saad was Happy this morning", Mrs. Saad spoke happily.

Asad sat silently on the couch, observing Yazia and Ayzal engaged in lively conversation. His gaze lingered on Yazia for a moment longer than intended, and when she looked up, he quickly averted his eyes. Sensing the shift in energy, Yazia let out a scoff, her irritation evident.

"Taehyung would have stared shamelessly", she thought to herself, the comparison slipping out without conscious intent. "Gomo... you have to stay here for a long time", Yazia remarked, directing her attention to her aunt and making her smile.

"We'll stay here for the whole Ramadan, we'll spend Eid together", Mehak declared cheerfully, her eyes bright with excitement. Yazia hummed joyfully. "I won't let you leave before Eid then. You've promised to spend it with us", Yazia teased, a playful glint in her eyes.

"I won't go anywhere, and if I did, I'll take you with me", Mehak replied with a chuckle, her words filled with affection. "I'll go and help in the kitchen", Ayzal said and stood up Yazia stood up after her too, she was feeling continuous stares at her so to avoid them she decided to go with Ayzal. 

"I'll come with you too", Yazia announced, offering Ayzal a reassuring smile as they left the room together, leaving the scene behind them. Mehak looks at Yazia going with a smile that hides countless intentions. "Kids got big in the blink of an eye", Mehk said to Mrs. Saad, and she agreed. 

"Allah just grant them good fate." Mrs. Saad prayed and Mehak nodded saying Ameen. "Eonni... do you remember when Yazia was born? You promised me that you'd give her hand to Asad for marriage," Mehak recalled, with the intentions and didn't give Mrs. Saad time to speak and added.