Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.23}

Start from the beginning

"Sorry to break it to ya...but you have no style."

I stayed till 6, but then decided to go home.

"George" I called.

"Over here" He said.

I followed the voice and saw that he was in the kitchen drinking coffee and reading a magazine.

"You do know that coffee is bad for you?" I said.

He looked at his mug. "It is?"

I shrugged. "Just assuming."

George chuckled and motioned me to take a seat.

"Wheres Jenny?" I asked.

"She went to her aunts house. She going to come back in an hour."

I nodded my head and started playing with my fingers.

"So whats up?" He asked as he put down the magazine.

"Okay, Im gonna tell you."

He nodded.

"Um, my friend has a boyfriend" I started out. George nodded. "They both love each other...a lot. But theres this other guy that loves her, but she doesnt like him."

"Oh..Continue" George said.

"The guy kept trying to get with her, even got a fight with her boyfriend. But the thing is that the guy isnt a nice one. I mean, he gets and sleeps with every girl. "

"That serious?" He asked.

I nodded. "It gets worse. Um so the guy told my friend and hes going to get rid of his boyfriend. And now shes scared. What should I-She do?"

"You said that, that guy sleeps with different girls. So his love isnt true. I bet he said that to all the other girls too."

"Thats what me and my friend think too."

"And as for him getting rid of her boyfriend, that not true either. I mean, how do you suppose he would get rid?"

I shrugged. "Shes just worried for him."

"I understand. Did your friend tell her boyfriend?"

I shook my head. "No. Shes scared hes gonna kill him. I mean, he was about to when they got into a fight."

"Oh" George said. "She should tell him, so he could watch out."

"But I dont want the guy to die. Even though hes bad, its not nice."

"You dont want the guy to die?" George asked confused.

Shit. "Um me and my friend."

"If he loves her, then he wont."

"But-"

He cut me off. "This isnt really a situation I can give advice on. Its really her choice. But I did my best."

I smiled at his grin. I then got up and hugged him. "I love you George."

"I love you too Miley. Now you better tell your friend my amazing advice."

I started laughing. "Sure Georgie."

Next morning, I woke up before I had to. It was 6. I really didnt fall asleep last night. I kept thinking about randomness. I got up, took a shower, wore my clothes, put on my makeup and went downstairs.

It was now 7:45 and school started at 9. I knew Jacob or one of the guys would come and pick me up, but honestly, I didnt want them too. I just wasnt in the mood to talk to anyone. I told Jenny to call the guys and tell them not to come.

I started walking to school. It was pretty warm outside...perfect for the beach. Maybe we can go?

When I got to school, there were only a few students outside. The time.... 8:40. I looked around and spotted Jared, Paul and Seth. I ran to them and gave each of them a hug.

"Where everybody else?"

"Patrol" Seth simply said.

I nodded my head. "Jacob too?"

"Yes Mils" Jared said.

"I heard Will isnt coming to school today" Paul informed.

"Where did you hear it from?" Seth asked.

"His friends" Paul said.

"Oh Okay..."

Oh My God!! I hope there wasnt a reason behind this