16 | Love & Stories

Mulai dari awal

Then Seth, followed by a few other crew workers. They all come over to break it up-

I gasped and lost my breath when I was tackled to the ground by Liv. Her hands finding my face and specially my nose, which was stinging.  She straddled over me and screamed, she grabbed my hair-

Ouch! Bitch!

I bucked her off me and come between her legs and to hold her down. Trying to avoid her grabs and pulls and screams.

She couldn't get enough of me apparently.

She spat at me and I wiped my eye-

She took the chance and bucked me off and I fell into something hard. I looked behind me and it was Rheas legs-

Rhea pulled me up off the ground and into her arms worriedly. I looked back at Liv who was getting pulled back by Finn. Pulled and walked all the way down the hall.

I tried to catch my breath. The chaos around me was so intense. Everything was too much.

I noticed Rosa right beside Dom, on her knees and touching his bloodied face and barely moving chest. She was crying and checking him over, like she wanted to care for him. Damien and Seth, they both lifted him up, stressing about bringing him to the hospital. Asking Rosa to follow and monitor him-

That must be the worst.

Rhea grabbed my cheeks and forced my face to look at hers. "Fuck sake, Florence." She touched my nose and looked at her finger. It hurt and she had blood on her finger. "What the fuck." She grumbled and she started guiding us down the hall.

"Rhea, I'm fine." I just said.

"You don't look fucking fine. You could have broke your nose. For fucks sake." She yanked a door open, leading us into a bathroom. She stepped over the mess of rubbish on the ground. The bin and paper towel covering on the floor.

Little did she know I made this mess.

She forced me to sit on the counter and turned the sink on.

Rhea was shaking, panting, and she wet some towel. She couldn't speak, she was so frustrated. Her breath turned more shaky and she closed her eyes.

"Rhea." I touched her shoulder. "Breathe. I'm fine." I noticed her own cheek really red from where Braun slapped her. "Do you have a concussion or something?" I scooted down off the counter and stared at her.

"Flo." She shook her head and took a deep breath. She opened her eyes and blinked deeply.

"We should go get you looked at." I tell her and grab her hand. "We need to go see if Dom is alright, Rhea. I'm fine. I promise I'm fine."

Rhea groaned something but she followed me as we went out and followed Dom and Rosa to the hospital.

ROSA

He had severe trauma to the head. A broke nose. Cheekbone. Eye socket.

Bruising jaw. Nose. Eye. Temple.

Bloody dried face.

I couldn't look at him.

Yet, I couldn't look away in case something changed.

He was concussed. More than that.

Knocked out and hadn't woken up.

I glanced at the monitor showing his heart and breathing rate, and it was slow.