Ayanokouji x Naruto(story no ship )

Description 

As Ayanokouji woke up in the world of Naruto, he found himself in a small, humble room in the Konoha Orphanage. Confusion clouded his mind as he tried to remember how he ended up in this strange place. Looking around, he realized that he was no longer in his own world but rather in the world of ninjas, where chakra and jutsus were real.

Feeling a sense of disorientation, Ayanokouji decided to explore his surroundings. He soon learned that he was enrolled in the Ninja Academy of Konoha, a place where young children trained to become skilled shinobi. Being an orphan, he didn't have the luxury of family or guidance, but he knew he had to adapt quickly to survive in this new environment.

As he attended classes and trained in various ninja techniques, Ayanokouji realized that his intellect and analytical skills from his previous life could be valuable assets in this world of shinobi. He observed his classmates, learning their strengths and weaknesses, and began formulating strategies to excel in his training.

Despite the challenges of being an orphan and a newcomer to the ninja world, Ayanokouji remained determined to carve out his own path. He was determined to rise through the ranks and prove his worth as a ninja, even if it meant starting from the bottom.

As time passed, Ayanokouji's talents began to catch the attention of his instructors and peers. With his sharp mind and relentless determination, he gradually made a name for himself within the Ninja Academy. And thus, the journey of Ayanokouji in the world of Naruto began, filled with trials, friendships, and the pursuit of his ultimate goals.

Actual story 

Narrator pov

As Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's consciousness slowly drifted back to awareness, he found himself in a state of disorientation. His mind struggled to make sense of his surroundings, piecing together fragmented memories that felt disjointed and unfamiliar. Blinking away the haze of sleep, he realized with a start that he was no longer in the world he once knew.

The room around him was plain and modest, devoid of the familiar sights and sounds he had grown accustomed to. Confusion gnawed at him as he tried to recall how he ended up in this strange place, but the memories remained elusive, slipping through his grasp like sand through clenched fists.

As he sat up, his gaze fell upon his hands, and he noticed something peculiar – they were smaller, younger, belonging to a child. Panic surged within him as he realized the gravity of his situation. Somehow, inexplicably, he had been transported to a different world, a world where ninjas roamed and chakra flowed like a living essence.

The realization sent a shiver down his spine, but Ayanokouji quickly suppressed his rising fear. He was no stranger to adversity, no stranger to the challenge of adapting to unfamiliar environments. With a steely resolve, he pushed aside his doubts and focused on the task at hand – survival.

As he explored his new surroundings, Ayanokouji discovered that he was in the Konoha Orphanage, a place filled with other children who had also lost their families. Despite the melancholy that hung in the air, he found a glimmer of determination within himself. He may have been alone in this world, but he refused to let despair consume him.

Determined to make sense of his predicament, Ayanokouji sought out information about this world he now found himself in. He learned of the Ninja Academy, where young aspiring shinobi trained to become skilled warriors. It was clear to him that if he wanted to survive in this world, he would need to become strong – stronger than he had ever been before.

With each passing day, Ayanokouji threw himself into his studies and training with unwavering focus. He quickly proved himself to be a capable student, his sharp intellect and keen analytical skills setting him apart from his peers. Despite the challenges he faced, he remained resolute, driven by a burning desire to carve out his own destiny in this unfamiliar world.