Mul cote x one piece 3

Ayanokouji pov 

I woke up early again just like yesterday because I built the tree house, and I was able to get a room for myself. I walked out and couldn't see anybody awake. 

I quietly walked away from the campsite to get money. Yesterday when I was in the village I overheard some people talk about someone who recently adopted a new son from what I heard he was also a noble. 

If I were to steal from the families there I could make a lot more money in a shorter time. 

while I was walking there I encountered a giant wild cat with blue fur and yellow triangles. 

I stopped walking as it growled at me. 

I could use this to try to use my devil fruit. Since I didn't know how to use it, I tried to make an imaginary space but it didn't work. 

I should have known that it wouldn't have worked so I decided to just fight him normally. 

As the tiger ran at me I rushed forward and punched his stomach which made him stop. 

He got back up and ran away since I didn't need food, I let him go. 

When I reached the Goa Kingdom, I saw all the expensive buildings with their lights out. I saw some guards but they were useless. 

When I entered the village, I went to a large house. I entered through the window on the second floor. When I entered I made sure that my footsteps were silent. 

I went straight to the basement as that's where most people hide their money. When walked into the basement I saw a security guard. 

" Why wh " 

But before he could finish his sentence I knocked him out.  He had a key chain on his belt which I took. I looked around to find somewhere where they keep their money. I kept looking until I got to the end of the hallway where I found a safe. 

If I just looked forward I wouldn't have had to spend all that time searching for it. 

As soon as the safe opened I looked inside where I found a large amount of gold. I walked forward and tried to see if anything was more valuable than the rest. I just took some berries as I would need the money. 

Taking gold would also be more trackable. 

I took as much as my pockets could hold then I left. 

I now needed to go to the junkyard when I entered I realized that the amount of good metal was a lot better than in our world. I could a few things I needed and left. 

Buying a ship would be a good idea but if I just made one myself then I would be able to customize it myself and if it ever breaks down I would know how to fix it. 

As I made it back to camp I saw Ryuuen out. 

" What took you so long monster " 

" I went to the junkyard and found some metals that are in good shape " 

" Huh, what do you need metal for? " 

" I'm planning to build a ship " 

" Can you actually do that " 

" I'll try " 

" kuku then looks like we will get a hip soon " 

" Hey ryuuen can you use your powers again " 

I looked up to see that Luffy got up and wanted to learn about Ryuuen's power 

" Sure " 

As Ryuuen left to show off his powers, I went to hunt for food. As I was running in the woods I found a large bear. 

" Roar " 

As soon as he roared at me, I punched its head which knocked it out. 

As soon as he fell down I kicked its head at full power which would kill it. 

I carried him back to camp where I found ace sitting on a log. 

" Hey there ace " 

He didn't reply and just sat there 

" Look at how cool that is " 

I walked towards the edge of the forest where Sabo and Luffy were. 

When I got out in the open I saw that Ryuuen had wings on fire sticking out of his back 

" Kiyotaka look how cool this is "Screamed Sabo 

" Kuku monster you should learn about your devil fruit soon " 

" I will " 

" Hey Kiyotaka can you teach me how to write better " 

" Sure " 

I left with Sabo to teach him how to write better. 

Timeskip 

After teaching him how to write better he left to fight With Ace and Luffy 

" Sigh " 

I sighed and got up. 

I went to the back where I put the metal so I could start building the ship. 

Even though I've never built a ship, I figured I could just swing it and it would be fine.  

As for what I would work on it was the base. 

I kept bending the metal to form it into the base of the ship. 

After I finished the base I got up. 

I already knew that whatever I created would sink if I didn't make it but there was something I found when I was in the safe and kept it. So I didn't need to worry 

I went back to the camp for dinner. I didn't eat breakfast or lunch so I ate more. 

After I went back to building the ship 

End 

yeah its short