Reaction to JJK x Cote

A: Now we will react to the prologue to another universe 

Ryuuen: Maybe we will have some fights 

Housen: I hope to see some people get beaten up 

Ayanokouji: Pls not be me 

Ayanokouji pov

Ayanokouji: Well shit 

I recently turned 14, i was living my life in the whiteroom. I was considered the masterpiece who isn't scared of anything it would be further from the truth.

Ayanokouji: I'm scared?

Ichika: Senpais scared? 

Yagami: I knew he was a fraud 

Ryuuen: He's scared?

Horikita: Whiteroom? 

Nagumo: Interesting 

I since I was a child, I was able to see curses, I was barely able to sleep at times over time I learned to just ignore them. So far, I have only seen weak curses, so I feel safe.

Ike: They look so creepy 

Hondo: Yeah I can understand why he's scared of them 

Sudou: And they're the weaker ones 

We had already learned a lot about the world we also learned that there are things called cursed spirits. They come in many classes the strongest is special grades they have their own personality so it's harder to kill.

There are many clans as well I don't belong to a clan even though that is the thing, I have also been able to adapt to anything including removing the effects of cursed speech.

I was resting in my room again I was learning about infinity it was a power that sounded extremely overpowered in my opinion.

I knew if I ever meet one I would rely on a cursed tool to get passed infinity as it would take leas cursed energy as they could most likely use reverse cursed technique. Which will instantly heal someone back to full health. I can't use rct yet but I think I am getting there.

Ichinose: That's a lot of information 

Nagumo: The Rct ability looks pretty overpowered 

Asahina: Yeah 

Arisu: What is this infinity 

Ryuuen: Sounds like something that is defensive 

Housen: Just get to the fighting already 

My cursed manipulation techniques allow me to lower the power of others like making people slower or removing cursed energy from one's body. It had a lot of other uses as well.

My second technique can allow me to control other's emotions. 

Nanase: That's pretty useful 

Ichika: Yeah 

I was also well trained in martial arts so I shouldn't have any problems with a grade 2 maybe 1 cursed spirit. I've never seen a special grade yet so I was still unsure just how big of a difference they are. Since they could think I believe the difference would be a lot larger than second grade to first grade.

Horikita: So he is trained 

Today was a normal day for me when I heard a crashing sound as well as shouting, I ran outside to see students and instructors being turned into hideous-looking creatures.