mulcote x tr 3

Ayanokouji pov

My day at school was normal.

I sent Ryuuen to find more members, but at best he would find some random goons.

I was walking around the neighborhood when I found Ryuuen talking to a few people. 

Most of them looked like your average delinquent except for one with greenish hair.

( Anime hair color, not LN ) 

  " Hey who are you " 

One of the goons looked angry I was looking at them and stepped forward. 

" Don't touch him he's the boss " 

" Wait really " 

" Did he really beat Ryuuen " 

" Yeah he did " Spoke Ryuuen

" Are they people you convinced to join the gang " 

" Yeah there's one guy I want to join but he's stronger " 

I nodded 

" Try to find a name " 

" Why would I find man it's your gang " 

" Too much trouble " 

" Kuku you're quite lazy aren't you " 

" Maybe " 

I walked away from them as the conversation was over. 

I was looking for an ice cream shop when I saw fifty-something people walk towards me. 

" hey look he fits the description of the new power house " 

" Yeah that's him " 

" Kakucho let's beat him up " 

" Excuse me can we talk " 

The one who spoke was a black hair male with a large scar on his face. 

" Sure if you're fine with talking about it here " 

" I'm fine with it " 

" I want you to meet someone " 

" Who " 

I needed to first know who he wanted me to meet as it would be a problem if I were led into a trap. 

" His name is Izana " 

I already heard of that name 

" He has told me that he will give you the position of a heavenly king " 

" No thanks " 

" Huh"

He seemed confused and shocked 

" Are you sure " 

" Yeah " 

" Well I guess I have no choice " 

He was probably going to attack 

" Just remember this could have been avoided " 

After he said that he pointed toward me 

After that, everyone started to run towards me. 

The first who was close enough threw a punch at my face. In this battle fighting all the goons would need me to fight nonstop. 

I dodged it while I kicked him full force in the stomach. He landed on multiple fodder. 

Another came and me and tried to punch me. I gripped his arm and pulled myself behind him. I hit his head with a punch with knocked him out.

I saw just how many were there. It was well above fifty. I saw that someone was dialing something on his phone. 

I needed to end this quickly. I ran forward and started to punch anywhere I thought someone was. 

( If Hakkai was able to do it then Kiyo can do ) 

In a few minutes, almost 30 of them were knocked out. 

" Who the hell is his guy " 

" He's insane " 

" I think we should leave " 

" I'll handle it " 

The boy with the scar came forward 

" Looks like you're going to fight me next " 

" Yeah " 

He is way faster than the others. 

He went straight for my stomach. 

I immediately stepped backward and went for a kid. But he dodged it 

He stopped for a second thinking about how he could win but he was obviously thinking about any possible weaknesses. 

When they first came I made sure to step harder on my left foot so he would think I was weaker on my left side. It's common for people to have a side they're stronger on even though most people don't notice it. 

He ran at me closer to my right side and threw a punch towards the right of my face. 

Bingo 

He immediately withdrew his fist and went for a kick on my left side. 

This was when he fell into my trap. 

I moved forward and grabbed his leg. He fell on the floor and that's when I punched him straight on his jaw but I knew that wasn't enough so I went for another punch on his head. 

He defiantly lost consciousness. 

The rest ran away

They just left him. 

I got him up and put him in an ally. I didn't punch him hard so he'll be back in a few minutes. 

I walked away and heard a ring. 

I opened my phone to see an unknown number. 

" Hello " 

" Hello monster " 

" Ryuuen? " 

" Kuku who else calls you monster " 

How did he get my number 

" Kuku your little girlfriend was happy to give us your number when we told her we were your friends " 

Nanase doesn't even know my number 

" Anyways I was able to convince Albert to join " 

I don't know any Alberts 

" He was the guy who was stronger than me but I managed " 

" That's good " 

" Kuku " 

" Bye " 

" Yeah buy monster remember to pick a name " 

I didn't think about the name so when I meet him again I'll think of something on the spot.

End