HOME

I finally got home, I showered and changed into something comfortable and I called Ski. He answered on the first ring he must've been waiting for that call. I told him to come over and give me whatever he had for me and he said he was on his way. My mind was racing about what it was, I hope it's not no dick, even though i could use some a bitch been celibate for damn near 10 months, but none of these niggas deserve this super soaker. I hope it's some money or a gift I could never turn down those OKKK.

*20 minutes later*

I hear the doorbell ring, and I just know it's Ski, I been watching his location the whole way over here. Butterflies rush all through my stomach as I walk to the door. I open it and I see him standing there with a bouquet of beautiful roses and a stack of money. I gasped as soon as I seen it. Why would you do all this for a girl you just met Caleb? I curiously say to him, he replies "When you for sure know what you want, you'll do anything to get it right?" "That's right but how are you so sure you want me? We just met" He says back looking at me "Selena I just know"

I grab the roses and the money and I take it upstairs, I come back down and grab Ski by the wrist and drag him upstairs. I push him onto the bed and he looks at me and licks his lips, I climb on top of him and kiss him so passionately on his soft lips. He kisses me back and starts gently rubbing all on my body, but then he pulls away and asks me what my intentions are. I tell him seriously "I want you Caleb. I want you in every way." He looks at me and tells me that I'm drunk and I'm just talking. I reassure him that i'm serious and I stand on what I said drunk or not. I start kissing him again, and kissing on his neck, and then I slowly got off of him unbuttoning my shirt and slowly taking it off. I was seducing the shit out of that sexy ass man, I was ready to show him some things. I see him growing through his sweats, and it turned me on even more. I walk towards him and take off his shirt, i start kissing all over his chest and then down lower and lower. I rub all on his dick, it was big too girl, I knew the type of night I was about to have. I guess he couldn't take it anymore because he picked me up and threw me onto the bed and ripped my panties off. He ate my pussy like he didn't have a meal in 30 days, it was so good too he knew every spot to lick and suck, I squirted so much, the most I ever did. Then he got up, face soaked in all my juices and pulled his pants down. That dick jumped out his pants like it had hydraulics or something. He came back in between my legs and stuck it inside and we both gasped. It felt like heaven on earth, he stroked nice and slow then sped it up, rubbing my clit and talking to me while doing it. We had sex all nightttttt. It was the best, he made love to me like he loved me for years, like he knew me for years it was too good to be true. He did me good that night. I was hooked.