a short story and a doodle i put together

10:40 PM, 9/17/2016

Kolan was looking for her daughter, Emily... She somehow wandered into the woods at 10:17 and haven't returned since then.. "EMILY!!! EMILY WHERE ARE YOU?! " Kolan hollered, there was still no response, Kolan was crying by now and he was scared that something killed her, "EMILY-" Kolan was interrupted by a little laugh by the stream, Emily's laugh.. "EMILY!! DON'T WORRY I'M COMING!! " Kolan's stomach was turning and once he got there, his heart dropped in fear... His 5 year old daughter was playing with a 16ft long black monster that has the snout of a dog or aligator and had 2 legs at the bottom and two legs at the chest area, Emily was giggling as she held on to the snout of the thing as it held her in the air. It made a sound that went "khhhrrrfff" as it swung her around carefully, "E-Emily!! " Her dad yelled, Emily looked at him "hey, Dad!!" The thing put her down as the small shield hugged him.. " my friend over there was playing with me! His name's Fangie!" Emily continued "and we played together and he kept me safe!! Can we bring him home, dad?" Kolan looked at the monster, "......kkhhhhrrrrfff......" The thing mumbled, kolan sighed and held her tight, "I thought wolves got you! No were not bringing it home, it could KILL you!! Don't you know its past your bedtime?! How did you even escape your room??" Kolan continued to ramble until the monster make a low growl, "uh oh.. D-daddy, you made Fangie mad.. "Emily studdered, Kolan looked at the thing, ".... Fine.... " Emily lookes at her dad with bright eyes and hugged him tightly, "eee!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuuu!!!" Kolan looked at the monster and patted Emily's head, "your welcome... Dear.. "

(This story was based if of Alphabet lore IRL and I made a picture of A in a sunflower field :D)