°•~Chapter thirty nine~•°

Start bij het begin

"You can't be doing such things! You now how bad that could've been!? Oh I swear I'm gonna-" i cut her off. "Morning!" I chirped. She looked at me and saw Zayne and Kota standing in the doorway. "D*mmit!" She whispered to herself as her face grew red.

"Who's this for? Looks great!" I said and she smiled. "For you! One of the little flowers was being rude." She said mumbling the last part. I smiled. "Well thank you! I appreciate it!" I said and scat down next to kat.

"What's it like being eighteen?" She asked jokingly. I giggled. "Good!" I said. Kat hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Happy Birthday wife." He said smiling. "Thank you husband!" I said happily. 

"Your gonna love the gift I got you izu~" Hachi said in a sing song voice. I sweat dropped. "I'm scared now." I muttered. Everyone laughed. "Hey! I made you a birthday cake! Be happy!" She said. 

I chuckled. "I'm just playing. What is it?" I asked. "You'll find out at dinner~" she said in a playful tone. She walked out from behind the cake. I saw her outfit. A cute but simple pink dress. We talked about some random things for awhile when uncle zawa walked in the room.

"Morning uncle zawa!" I said. He looked at me and smiled. He handed me a small box and told me 'happy birthday'. I looked at the box curiously. Hachi handed me a knife and I took it. I cut the box open and looked inside.

 I cut the box open and looked inside

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My eyes widened at what was inside. A green foldable jewelry stand. "Thanks! It's gorgeous!" I said. He smiled. "I thought you might like it." He said. I smiled and nodded. "I guess we should give our gifts now." Jayla said.

The others nodded and went to get the gifts. Kat looked at me and handed me a box. I cut the box open and removed the wrapping. I removed the plastic wrap and tossed it somewhere. I pulled the object out of the box and gasped.

 I pulled the object out of the box and gasped

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Kat, it's beautiful! Thank you!" I said. He smiled softly and scoffed. "You know how hard it is to find something you don't have already?" He said. I giggled and the others walked in. They saw kats present and gasped. They gawked at it for a little before stacking their gifts next to me.

I opened box after box. Thanking everyone for what they got me. I got to the last box and opened it. When it was opened my jaw dropped. A stunning dress from mom and dad. I smiled and thanked them.