Hatim took a long deep breath through his nose and looked at his son. All he could see was himself a younger version of himself.

"Haadi! Listen to me and listen to me good. I know you love driving but you are not allowed to drive samajh me kyu nahi ati baat? Three years you have three years until you can actually take the wheel. Bhot dil horaha drive ka come to me I will take you to scheduled parks and we will have fun. We can go for go carting we can go to bumper cars but that's the limit of it. You can not drive on road it is a legal offence!" Hatim scolded.

"I promise baba! Next time nahi krunga." Haadi cried out.

"You promised me the same I can not trust you this time." Hatim shook his head.

"Please baba please trust me." Haadi begged.

"Lets drill the lesson shall we?" Hatim's tone turned dark.

"Baba?" Haadi stuttered as Hatim raised the ruler up in air and landed it sharply on his thighs.

One. Two. Three. Four.

Four hits on his arms and thighs and Haadi was crying like a fool.

"You tears doesn't effect me Haadi stop crying! We are just getting started." Hatim announced.

"Kaan pakro apne." Hatim ordered.

Haadi wiped his tears and immediately held his ears.

"Start doing situps! And count loudly do not stop even for a second." Hatim ordered and sat on the bed.

Haadi looked at him silently pleading with eyes but Hatim picked up the ruler again and Haadi started doing situps.

The first few went smooth but after number 11 Haadi started breathing loudly.

"Squat properly!" Hatim shouted.
It was almost 5:30 in the evening Haadi was hungry since morning but Hatim didn't relent.

"25." Haadi said tiredly and sat down.

"Stand up before I stand up." Hatim said and Haadi started crying.

Panting and shaking Haadi completed ten more.

"Do five more last five weren't proper." Hatim himself wanted to cry but he dished out the punishment. He would have never behaved this harshly if Haadi wouldn't have asked for driving permission.

"Baba! Aur nahi hoga." Haadi cired loudly.

Hatim stood up and Haadi shivered. Hatim gave him hand and made him stand up.

"The reason I am letting you go before 50 is you didn't hide anything from me." Hatim said firmly.

Haadi hugged him and started crying.

"15 saal ke ho Haadi tum! Thora sa danto to itna rona shuru krdeto ho is age me tumhe ye sab harketein karni ha?" Hatim scolded.

"Ab nahi krunga baba!" Haadi cried more.

"Get me all your electronics each and everything." Hatim ordered pulling apart.

"Baba?" Haadi tried sulking.

"Don't!" Hatim said with big eyes and Haadi nodded.

Haadi went to collect his games and electronics his eyes went wide when he saw his father removing his T.V.

"Baba! Please." Haadi said.

Hatim turned around and glared at him.

"Himmat nahi hoti thi hum logo ki punishment ke bad apne abu ke samne mu kholne ki what is wrong with you? Was I not clear? You are clearly arguing with me again!" Hatim scolded.