Chapter 35: Same Love

I woke up next to Harry, and he was still sleeping. I kissed him softly, and he opened his eyes. "Good morning." he said. "Good morning, my sweet prince." I said, as I stroked his hair. "Are you feeling better?" I asked, as he sat up. "Yes, much better. That medicine definitely worked wonders." he yawned, and rubbed his eyes. "Good." I said. "So, since you're here... what do you want for breakfast love?" he asked. "It doesn't matter, but are you sure you're okay to make breakfast?" I asked. "Yes, Logan. I assure you, I'm perfectly capable of making breakfast. I'm fine now." he said. "Alright, just checking." I said. He left the bedroom. 

When Harry came back in, he had two plates stacked with blueberry pancakes. He handed me a fork, and they were already doused in syrup. "Jesus, why'd you make so many pancakes?" I asked. "Sorry, you don't have to eat them all. I haven't eaten anything since two days ago, so I'm really hungry." he said. "Oh, that's okay. Thank you for making breakfast for me." I said. "No problem. Thank you for staying the night with me." he slid in bed next to me. "Mm-hmm." I mumbled, as I tucked into the pancakes. 

After we finished breakfast, Harry stood up. "I'm gonna go take a shower." he said. "Okay." I nodded. He went into the bathroom, and I got up out of bed. I stole one of his shirts, and some sweatpants, and changed out of my old clothes. I heard the shower turn off, and Harry walked out of the bathroom. He was wearing a towel, and dear god help me... he is so sexy! I nearly fell to the floor when I saw him, and I had to hold onto a wall. "You okay, Logan?" he winked, and bit his lip. "Um... yeah, I'm fine." I stood up on my own, and just stared at him. "What are you staring at?" he asked. "You. Y-you're hot..." I said. "Heh, really?" he smiled. I just nodded, in fear of saying something stupid. 

"Uh... you don't mind that I borrowed some of your clothes do you?" I asked, after my mind caught up with me. "No, I don't mind. They look cute on you." he said, and I blushed. My phone went off in my pocket, and I looked at it. "Harry, I gotta go." I said. "Aw, so soon?" he asked. "Yeah, it's a family emergency. I'll talk to you later." I said, and I went out the door. "Wait! What kind of family emergency?" he asked. "My dad's sick!" I said. "Oh, let me come with you!" he said. "Why?" I asked. "I wanna meet your dad, and you might need some emotional support." he said. "Okay, I guess." I shrugged.

We left, and went to the hospital. "What room is Robert Lerman in?" I asked the lady at the front desk. "Room 38B, but I'm afraid you can't go back there now." she said. "Why not?" I asked, and I was starting to get frustrated. "Because he's having surgery on his heart." she said. "Oh god, for what?" I asked. "He needs to have one of his heart valves replaced." she told me. I walked over to a chair, and sat down. "Oh god... I can't lose him, Harry. I just can't..." I put my head in my hands. "Oh baby, you won't lose him." he took my hand, and slid his fingers in between mine. "What makes you so sure?" I asked. "Trust me, I just know." he leaned in, and kissed my forehead. For some reason, that just made me put all of my trust in him.