Chapter 34: Stay The Night

Harry and I were playing video games at his house. Harry told me he was sick, and I just wanted to help him feel better. We decided to take a break, and I felt Harry's forehead. "Oh babe, you're burning up. You should get in bed." I said. "O-okay." he got up, and I helped him into bed. "You stay right here. I'll get you some soup and an ice-pack." I said. "And can you get me some cough syrup too? Please, love?" he grabbed onto my hand. "Sure, anything you need." I smiled, then went to the kitchen. I made him some chicken soup, got an ice pack from the freezer, and got the cough syrup. I put all the stuff on a tray, and brought it to him. When I walked in, he had fallen asleep. I hated to wake him, because he just looked so precious, but I shook him lightly. "Harry, wake up." I said. He looked up at me, and sat up. I put the pack on his forehead, and made him take the medicine first. "It tastes nasty, but it'll knock that cold right out of you." I said. He drank out of the little cup, and he made a face. "Ugh, this is horrid." he crinkled his nose, and made a disgusted face. "I told you." I chuckled softly, then handed him the soup. "Logan, I think you stole my heart." he said. "Haha, why is that?" I asked. "Because this soup is... absolutely amazing." he said. "Oh, thank you. It's my grandma's old recipe." I said. I sat down in bed next to him, and he rested his head on my shoulder. "Oh, you're so warm." he whispered. I wrapped my arms around him, to make him even more warm. I kissed the top of his head, and played with his curls. "Logan, will you stay with me tonight?" he asked me. "Sure baby." I kissed him gently on the cheek. I laid down with him, and he rested his head on my chest now. "How are you feeling now?" I asked. "Better." he said. I pulled the blanket up over us, and held him tight. He made his way up to me, and I closed my eyes. Our lips met, and I knew he was sick, but I didn't care... he was worth getting sick for. I pressed my hands to his cheeks, and held the kiss for a few more moments. "I love you... oh wait, shit, I didn't mean to say that. You probably think i-it's too soon." he tripped over his words. "No, I don't. I love you too." I said. "You do?" he looked at me with hope in those green eyes of his. "Yes." I nodded. "Oh, thank god! I thought you would've freaked out." he put a hand over his chest. "No." I shook my head. "Good, because I really do love you." he held my hand. "I love you. Now, let's go to sleep yeah?" I kissed his forehead. "Yeah, okay." he closed his eyes, and cuddled up to me. I closed my eyes, and embraced the feeling of having another person so close to me again.