Chapter 6: You're So Beautiful

~The Next Morning~
I woke up and Jade was gone, but I could smell breakfast cooking. I followed the smell, and it led me right to the kitchen. Jade turned around, and smiled. "Good morning sunshine." she said. "Good morning." I rubbed my eyes, and yawned. I hugged her from behind, with my arms around her waist. I put my chin on her shoulder, and kissed her cheek. "I love you babe." I whispered in her ear. "I love you sweetheart." she said quietly. Jade turned on the radio, and Mirrors by Justin Timberlake started to play. "I hope you don't mind. I like to listen to the radio in the morning." she said. I took her hand, and danced with her around the kitchen and living room. "You're quite good on your feet." she said. I kissed her lips softly. God I love her so much, it almost hurts. She had her hair up in a messy bun, and she was wearing a white t-shirt. I was just wearing my green plaid boxers. I looked down, and her legs had a nice tan. Probably from her being outside so much. "Are you hungry?" she asked. "Yeah." I said. She let go of me, finished breakfast, and put two plates on the table. We sat down, and ate and talked. Jade is beautiful, and she can cook. Is there anything this girl can't do? The song I'm Yours by Jason Mraz played on the radio. We finished eating, and put the plates in the sink. Jade sat down on a beanbag, with her legs crossed. I sat down on the beanbag next to her. I gently touched her thigh, and her legs were smooth and soft. She just smiled, then took my hand. "Jade, have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I asked her. "No, you haven't." she blushed, and tucked a stray hair behind her ear. "Well... you are beautiful. So beautiful that... your smile could light up any dark room, and your eyes twinkle like the stars at night." I said. "That is so cheesy! But... very sweet. Thank you." she slid her fingers in between mine. "It's true babe." I leaned in, and kissed her on the cheek. I leaned back quickly, because my ribs were still hurting. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Yeah, but my ribs are still healing. The doctors said it's normal if they hurt for awhile." I said. "I just can't believe Niall did that to you." she said. "Yeah. The doctors were amazed that I was even alive. He could've killed me." I said. "I'm sorry, Logan. I wished I could've helped you. It's all my fault." she started to cry, and a few tears rolled down his cheeks. "No princess, it's not your fault." I held her close, and she cried against my chest. "Yes, it is. I should've helped you." she cried. "Baby, look at me." I said, and she looked up at me with misty eyes. "I did it to protect you. I couldn't have let him hurt you... I'd take a beating for you any day." I kissed her forehead, and wrapped my arms around her.

True Love (A Logan Lerman Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara