Chapter 19: I Miss You

~Logan's POV~
It's been a few weeks since Jade left for London, and she still hasn't called me yet. She told me she'd call the second she got off the plane, and I knew she got off a long time ago. I've been carrying my phone around pretty much everywhere waiting for her to call. As I was walking Dallas to the park, I finally got the call I had been waiting for. "Hi Jade." I said. "Hey Logan." she said. Just hearing her voice made me smile. "Are you in London now?" I asked, as if I didn't already know the answer. "Yeah, I got here a long time ago. I'm sorry I didn't call when I promised. I was so busy unpacking and I went to visit my mum a couple of times." she said. "It's alright, I understand. What are you doing now?" I asked. "Taking a break. We still haven't finished unpacking yet. What are you doing now?" I asked. "Nothing, just taking Dallas to the park. It's been awhile since he's been outside. He's been cooped up, cuz it's just been too cold." I said. "Yeah, I know. How's the weather today?" she asked. "A bit nippy, but nice enough to go for a walk. How's your weather?" I asked. "Rainy." she said. "Yeah, we've been getting that too. We even got some snow awhile back." I said. We got to the park, and I let Dallas roam around for a bit. I just sat on a bench, and watched him. "Wow, really? That must've been quite a surprise." she said. "Yeah, it was. I just woke up one morning, and it was snowing." I said. "That's crazy. Luckily the weather patterns here aren't as random. It just... rains." she laughed. "Yeah, I bet." I smiled. "Oh, I guess we're going out for breakfast this morning. I'll talk to you again soon babe, I love you." she said. "Okay, I love you." I said. I waited for her to hang up, and put my phone away when she did. I took Dallas' favorite tennis ball, and played fetch with him. We basically played until it started getting too dark and too cold.