Chapter 21: My Heart Beats Only For You

~Logan's POV~
(5 Months Later)
I got a call from Jade, and I quickly pushed the answer button. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Logan, I have some good news!" she said. "What is it?" I asked. "I'm gonna be there for your brother's wedding, and... I've decided to stay in New York." she told me. "Wow, that's great!" I said. "I know. I already told my dad." she said. "Oh, how'd he take it?" I asked. "Pretty well, actually. He simply told me he'd do the same thing for his love." she said. "Awh, that's sweet." I said. "Yeah... so how's the weather?" she asked. "Getting better. How's yours?" I asked. "Nice and warm today!" she said. "Yeah. I honestly can't wait to see you again." I said. "I know! I can't wait either. The wedding is gonna be great, I just know it." she said. "Yeah, have you decided what you're gonna wear?" I ask. "Yes. Have you?" she asked. "Of course. The wedding isn't too far. Just three weeks away." I said. "Yeah, I know. I bet it's gonna be beautiful. Audrey's dress, the flowers, the two hearts officially coming together as one." she said. "And just imagine how cute little Krissy Belle is gonna look." I smiled at the thought. "Oh, she's gonna be absolutely precious." Jade said. I heard her bed squeak as she laid down on it. "Yes, she is. I just saw her last week. Do you want me to send you the pictures I took?" I asked. "Oh, yes please." she said. "Okay, I'll just send them after I'm done talking to you." I said. "Okay. Wow... it's really getting late." Jade said. "Oh? What time is it?" I asked. "12:30 AM." she said. "Wow. Maybe you should get to bed babe." I said. "Nah, there's no point. I haven't been sleeping so well without you." she said. "What if I sang to you? Would that help?" I asked. "Maybe it would." she smiled... I could just tell. "Okay, listen to this." I grabbed my guitar, and played She Keeps Me Warm by Mary Lambert.
After I finished the song, I heard gentle little snores from Jade. "Sweet dreams baby, I love you." I said, before hanging up on her.