"How the fuck do I use this I can't fucking see it!" Val says sitting on the edge of the seat.

"Do you need help!" Vel says coming in with a stance pose.

"Ugh... yes..." Val says getting less mad.

"You didn't say please!" Vel says walking up slowly.

"Yes... please ugh..." val says slouching in the chair.

Vel goes to the console and navigates through the home screen passing the file called "Work" which you can clearly see non-work related pictures. he goes to the tab which is all the cameras in the whole hell work and she clicks the one that leads to the camera in Al's room but theirs no one there. 

She moves the camera in the room and theres no one. She looks around the hotel using a drone. She sees nothing, nothing...

___________________________________________

Al has taken Vx to the cabin in the forest. The drive was long to Al but to Vx it was short. Al didn't know if he can even do it... He lays next to Vx trying to concentrate while Vx makes out with him.

(Yea I know unexpected)

The tongue was nice but the only thing that ruined it was what he was going to say. He resided it and decided to enjoy the tongue before he gets more than tongue. They both fall back into the seat making out with each other. Vx is on top of Al as they make out in the back of cab. Vx gets a call from Val but Vx let the ringtone fade out. They finally get to the woods after a short yet long ride. They stop infront of the forest and the both sit up both of them red. They thank the driver and tipped him because their both rich fellows.

 They get out of the car with Al going out the door first quickly. Vx sees this and he knows he is up to something so now he is more cautious on what he does. He steps out of the car and stands up facing the woods. Al walks around the back of the car as it drives away putting a bit of ash on him. Vx goes to him as they both walk into the forest.

Al wipes himself off wiping off the ash on him as Vx helps a little by sightly getting some off reaching his hand out to Al. Al holds Vx hands and It feels weird since he doesn't have enough experience to comprehend what do say, but Vx saves him by starting up a conversation.

"Hey why are you so nervous?" Vx says to Al walking beside him facing him.

"Because of..." Al says trying to think of the way to say it.

"Talk..." Al says looking away from Vx.

"You want to say something?" Vx says going infront of Al walking backwards.

"Yea..." Al says looking up at him a bit sad.

"But at the cabin!" Al says looking up to Vx to inform him.

"Okay but do you want to talk about something else for the time we have?" Vx says looking at him with a joyful smile.

"Sure whatever you want to talk about!" Al says looking up with his tail wagging.

"Okay soo..."

___________________________________________

"WHERE ARE THEY!?" Val says out of nowhere.

Val and Vel have been looking at cameras ever since Vx left and Val is losing patience.

"I don't know!" Vel says looking at all the cameras.

"Im to high for this... ima go..." Val says getting up.

"Okay ill just be searching..." Vel says looking at Val.

"Okay do whatever!" Val says walking away.

Vel sits down on Vx seat and kicks back while looking. She thinks of any place that they can be at. Val walking away is trying to call him but it just forwards the call.

Vel thinks of where they could be... town... tower... watch... watch tower...

___________________________________________

"Okay where here!" Vx says opening the door for Al.

They made it to the cabin after a 5 minute walk talking about how he saw Val try to read a ramen cover. They go in and the cabin now has a pink LED in it. Vx doesn't care why but now the rooms pink like a club pink. Al sits down and looks down at the floor think on how to say it. Vx sits on the chair since the bed in the cabin was changed to be a double to a king size bed. Vx looks at the cabin and sees that it has a pink LED and a heart shaped bed.

Vx knows Al and don't know why these are there but he thinks it is probably Angel who added the aesthetics. Vx looks up to see Al who is looking down heavenly breathing for some reason. Al is heavily breathing thinking of the things Vx would do to him and quickly resides it when Vx opens his mouth.

"So what where you going to say?" Vx says looking at him.

"Something..." al says looking up with his ears down.

"What is it?" Vx says putting his hands on his knee caps.

"Fun... time..." Al says looking at up at him.

"You want to have a fun time?" Vx says looking at Al who is blushing a bit.

"Yea..." Al says looking away.

"Like making out?" Vx says looking at him concerned.

"More..." Al says getting closer.

"More what?" Vx says not understanding him.

"More fun time?" Vx says looking.

"Yea..." Al says looking down again.

The room goes silent as Al gets time to think.

Okay just tell him... Do what angel said... It is now or never... come on Al you can do this... just ask him...

"Vx..." Al says looking up at him

"Yea!" Vx says getting a bit red knowing he is going to give more tongue.

"Do you..."

"Want to have sex with me?"

___________________________________________

A/N Okay so I am going to release some spoilers!

In the next chapter...

IM GOING TO COOK!!!

I did promise you 4000 word masterpiece smut so just wait I am cooking now!

If you want to get notified when I release chapter 20 follow me to get notified when my 4000 word masterpiece smut comes out!

Anyway thank you for reading!

and...

Cya Buttercups!

XL9~

■April 1 (Night), 2024■

Polished: April 1, 2024