Sleepover Part 4

WARNING: This contains Luz Angst, Mentions Of Death, Mentions Of Bullying, Huntlow, if you do not like and/or feel uncomfortable with any of this. I advise you to skip, BUT if you do like it. Continue please!

Quick Note From AUTHOR: I am so sorry that there's so many parts to this T~T. Also, I'm currently on my period. So updates might be a bit slow. I am currently writing this, feeling like someone's punching my guts from the inside out. Is this how pregnant woman feel...?!

-"I'm Back!" Said Luz, and she quickly made her way back down to her spot on the carpet.

-"Oh, welcome back Luz." Said Willow.

Something felt off. Willow noticed something, why did Gus, Amity, AND Eda all have to use their scroll at the same time? Also, Luz just had to coincidentally come back right after everyone (except Eda) put their scrolls back. But in the end, Willow decided to just ignore it. (Listen, I know she's smarter than that but I need my girlie to be surprised!)

-"Anyway, it's my turn! Hm... how about you Amity! Truth or dare." Said Willow, pointing at the 'Cotten-Candy Haired Goddess' (Quoted by Luz, HERSELF. 😏)

-"Oh! Uh... dare?" Amity said, nervously.

-"I dare you to..." Willow leaned in, whispering something into Amity's ear. At first, Amity hesitated. But, after some convincing Amity agreed begrudgingly. Amity stood up, and went outside.

-"Sooo what's the dare?" Asked, a curious Gus.

-"You'll see..." Willow said, smirking.

Suddenly, everyone heard...

-"MY LITTLE PONY, MY LITTLE PONY! LALALALA..." Amity sang loudly, for a whole minute. She was out there, screaming at the top of her lungs. Singing the 'My Little Pony: Friendship And Magic' theme song. (So, let's just pretend the boiling isles know what my little pony is. And that it exists there)

Luz and Willow burst out laughing, Eda chuckled to herself, Gus laughed too, but not as much as Willow and Luz, King and Hunter just started confusedly, wondering what the hell 'My Little Pony' was.

(Oop- right! Hunter didn't have a childhood. And King, in my head canon, doesn't watch TV that often. Let alone kids shows, because he thinks "king's don't watch baby cartoons!". Hey, maybe I should make another head canon chapter? Maybe separate people or ships!)

After a 60 seconds, or one minute passed, Amity finally came in. And just sat down back in her seat.

-"So, Hunter, truth or dare?" Amity asked, acting like she wasn't screaming outside a minute ago.

-"Truth, I guess?" Said Hunter.

-"When was the last time you slept?" Said Amity.

-"What..?"

-"WHEN was the last time you slept, Hunter." Amity, repeated.

-"Uh- nevermind. I choose dare!" Hunter said, quickly.

-"Okay! GO TO SLEEP." Willow, said. Also joining the conversation.

-"I don't like this game!" Hunter, complained.

-"Did you even eat!?" Luz said, barging in the conversation as-well.