Sleepover (Part 2)

WARNING: This Contains Lumity, Huntlow, and a little bit of Raeeda.

Luz: Are You all coming for the sleepover today?

Amity: Yep!

Willow: Mhm

Gus: Why wouldn't I?

Hunter: I guess

Luz: Eda, Hooty, did you get everything set up like I asked?

Hooty: HOOT!

Luz: I'll take that as a yes, how about you Eda?

Eda: Yep!

Luz: Okay good, make sure you all bring pajamas!

Amity: I won't forget!

Willow: I already have everything packed.

Gus: Same here!

Hunter: I still don't understand what pajamas are but I've got them. Since you forced me to get some.

Luz: Hunter.

Hunter: Yeah?

Luz: I hate to break it to you but, everyone knows what pajamas are. You're just sleep deprived.

Hunter: didn't have to be so rude about it😢

Luz: Sorry hunter😅

Luz: Anyway, make sure you all come around 2:30 PM This Afternoon. See you all then!

Amity: See you batata!❤️

Willow: See you all later!

Gus: See you guys!

Eda: I can't wait to see the chaos and I'm gonna film it!

Eda: Also, Luz, don't forget your lessons tomorrow!

Luz: I won't!

Raine: What lessons?

Luz: Oh! Crime lessons! Eda teaches my about different crimes in the boiling isles and teaches me how commit them without getting caught!

Raine: Eda!

Eda: What? She my kid, so she should learn to follow my footsteps (I think that's how the saying goes idk)

Raine: 1. I'm surprised you even know that phrase, 2. Teaching your child how to commit crimes is NOT a good thing!

Eda: Whatever😮‍💨

EVERYONE WENT OFFLINE

AT 2:30 PM

3RD PERSON:

"Okay so is everyone here?" Luz asked, No Response. Currently everyone was in a circle in Luz's room. "I'm just gonna call out names." "Amity?" "Here Batata!" "Willow?" "Ready for action!" "Gus?" "Gus at your service!" "Hunter?" "Yeah, yeah I'm here." "Okay good, everyone is here."

"Okay So first is- Oh... Eda! Did you ask Raine for the list!?" Luz yelled. "What's so wrong about the list?" Hunter asked. "Yeah, I'm curious too" said Gus. "Nope, asked Darius." Eda said, walking out the kitchen with her apple blood in hand. "Have a circle therapy session, Really!?" Luz yelled, staring at Eda. "Well, to be honest you all need it, maybe some more than others but still. You all need it" Eda said, leaning against the counter top.

"Come on! Why does everyone think therapy is gonna help me!?" Hunter said. "I don't know but it's the same with me too y'know." Luz said to Hunter. "Well they don't egg you around and drag you to therapy sessions." Hunter said back. "Ehhh, you're right. But we can all admit you definitely need it." Luz said, in response. "You've literally starved yourself. I'm pretty sure you need it just as much as me." Hunter yelled. "HEY! DONT YELL AT MY LUZ!" Amity yelled in protective gf mode. "Thank you Batata, anyways. I'm pretty sure we can all admit we're all at least a little bit unhinged or traumatized!" Luz said.

(that reminds me of a certain group chat😏) P.S if you don't understand, re-read the first paragraph in chapter 1.

Meanwhile with Eda and now king, who just recently came out of his room. "Hey You guys! On the other side, yeah you! Do you think we'll all have a therapy chapter?" King asked. "King! SHhHH! We don't want the others finding out we broke the fourth wall! And you guys! Don't say a word to the others!" Eda whisper shouted, pointing at the screen.

(Ahh, don't we just love our daily dose of our favorite characters breaking the forth wall? Back to the story now)

"I guess you're right," King said. "I think it's been long enough we should just stop the fight." Said Eda. "Yeah, We should." King said. "STOP FIGHTING BEFORE I KICK YOU ALL OUT!" Eda yelled. "Fine." Hunter said, Luz just pouted. "Let's just leave that for last, what's next?" Willow said. "Okay, so next on the list is bored games!" Luz said. "Ohhh I know the perfect game for this" Eda said, smirking. "Okay! What game!" Willow asked. "Monopoly, it's a human game Luz told me about," Eda said. "Oh Eda, you menace!" Luz said, with an evil smirk. "I don't know what that is but it sounds fun!" Gus said. "Then let's play!" Amity said.

NOT EVEN TEN MINUTES LATER

"I HATE YOU!" Hunter said. "OH!? WELL NEXT TIME DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!" Luz yelled. "Hunter, give Luz your 200. You landed on her property" Willow said. "NO! SHE'S IN JAIL! I'M NOT GONNA GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!" Hunter yelled. "That's Not how you PLAY!" Amity Yelled. "Willow? Why is Hunter screaming?" Gus asked. "SHUT THE $#&* UP GUS! YOU CANT TALK AFTER STEALING MY LAST RAILROAD!" "I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!" Amity yelled. "ME TOO!" Hunter Yelled. "YOU THINK I WANTED THIS?!" Luz yelled. "AaAAHHHhHhhHHHhhHhHhhhh!" Gus screeched.

And while all this chaos was happening someone was recording it all. "Hi, what you just witnessed was the phenomenon known as, family game night. Family game night plays an important role in the household dynamic as studies have shown that families who participate in activities together form closer bonds and stronger relationships with each other. So try setting aside some time to play bored games with your family, and if they beat you? Cut them out of you life forever... Okay have fun you guys!" Eda said while recording.

AFTER THAT CATASTROPHE

"Okay, since we're finally done with that what's next." Willow asked.

Hey I'm back! I am SO Sorry for not posting in weeks, with school starting and and my own schedule and motivation. It's been hard to post. And I ran out of ideas. So thank you all for waiting. And once again I am so sorry. Make sure to eat and sleep, Love Ya'll<3