The Show Must Go On P3

(3rd POV)

Charlie and Vaggie rode on Razzle and Dazzle's dragon forms, with (Y/N) flying behind them, his wings now as big as his dad's and they were now tipped in silver.

They could hear their people cheering for them as they took to the skies. "Yeah! Get 'em!" Husk called.

"Forward!" Charlie screamed. "Go, Razzle, go!"

"Let's do this!" (Y/N) screamed, angelic sword at the ready. "Oh, look who thinks they're badass now." Adam grinned. "Fuck yeah! I knew you were holding back, Princey!" Ash laughed darkly before (Y/N) shot fire at him.

"The traitor came to die." Lute chuckled, before charging Vaggie, and killing Dazzle. "No!" Vaggie cried as Lute stabbed the dragon through the neck.

"Before I take your life, I'm going to tear that other eye out of your face." threatened the exorcist. "Try it, bitch." Vaggie growled, putting her fists up.

The two started to fight, Vaggie dodging the angelic sword, and kicking Lute. Lute responded by slamming her head into a table, making gold ichor drip from her nose.

*With Charlie*

"Vaggie!" cried Charlie, Razzle flying down to try and help, only to be stopped by Adam. "Surprise, bitch!" He grinned, slapping the princess into the hotel sign, making her shriek as she was electrocuted.

Charlie panted heavily as Adam hovered over her. "Risking your immortal life for sinners? That's some crazy shit, even for Lucifer's brat!"

"These sinners, are my family." Charlie growled, slamming her fist into the roof.

"These sinners are my famwy." mocked Adam in a baby voice, Charlie narrowing her eyes. "Do you even hear yourself? You shoulda stayed in your place, girlie--Arrgh! Shit!" he screamed as Charlie used her trident to stab Adam before throwing him into the a glass window.

"That's Princess of Hell to you, pig!" she growled.

"The fuck! That hurt!" Adam exclaimed, eyeing the stab wound. Charlie just glared at him, eyes filled with determintation as her tail waved behind her.

"Heh hahahahaha, okay." Adam muttered lowly.

*With (Y/N)*

He grunted as Ash punched him in the face, giving him a black eye. "Archer, please. I know somewhere deep down you know who I am." (Y/N) blocked Ash's sword as the two faced off. "I've told you already! My name is Ash, and I know who you are: (cute nickname)."

Hearing the old nickname, (Y/N) gasped and lost focus, allowing the red fox to kick him in the stomach, and pin him to some rubble by his ponytail with one of his spears. "Yeah, (cute nickname). I've always known. When I was 'killed' in that extermination, it was fake." Ash commented causally, leaning on his own spear.

"W-What?" (Y/N) felt his own blood run cold.

"Yep. Well, no, I was sliced in half, hurt like a bitch. But yeah, Lute and Adam found me and took pity on me. Adam used his magic to put me back together and ever since then I've fought my way up to being his number 2. I'm the Sargent of the Extermination Angels, babe."

"So, all this time you've been alive, and you never came home? You never wanted to--" (Y/N) could feel the tears in his eyes. Ash chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Nope. It was all a sham, sweetie. All the time and love we've spent together, it was so I could kill you and your sister and take your place as Prince of Hell. To think, the Shadow Prince of Hell, was such an easy lay."

At that, (Y/N) let out a scream of rage, took his sword and cut his ponytail, freeing himself. Ash's eyes widen, remembering the prince loved his long hair, and took such special care of it.