Masquerade P1

*IMPORTANT A/N: These next few chapters contains scenes that depict sexual assault. Please do not read if that is triggering to you! Reader discretion is advised*

(3rd POV)

(Y/N) yawned, as he rolled over and smiled at the still sleeping demon in his bed. After their kiss last night, the two stayed up talking about everything and anything that came to their minds. Angel told him about his human life, about his beloved twin sister Molly, and in turn, (Y/N) told him about his relationships with his parents and a past lover. 

(Y/N) had only one other boyfriend in his life time, but unfortunately, when (Y/N) was 205 his fiance was taken in an extermination. That night, (Y/N) he'd lost control of his power, and everything within a 65 mile radius was destroyed as he screamed out for his lost love. 

He raged for 6 hours until Lucifer had shown up, and quickly embraced his son in his arms, and held him as he wailed.

The prince didn't remember anything after seeing Archer being cut in half in front of him, but from what his father told him, he'd killed multiple demons and exorcists in his rage. Angel held (Y/N)'s hand as he talked, listening patiently. He kissed (Y/N)'s head as a silent, 'I'm here.' and (Y/N) held Angel tightly as he told him about everything Valentino has done to him. 

They curled up together under the blanket, (Y/N) being the big spoon and holding Angel. 

That was last night, and somehow they'd woken up on opposite sides of the bed, their backs touching. (Y/N) pressed a kiss to Angel's forehead before getting up, and walking into his bathroom to get ready for the day. 

He was singing softly to himself as he carefully finished doing his eyeliner when he felt a nudge on his foot. (Y/N) looked down at the animals, Fat Nuggets and Rocco were looking at him, as if asking for something. 

"Oh, you guys are hungry? Hang on." He walked over to feed the two, chuckling as the two made noises of joy before digging into their food. "Now it's my turn to eat." (Y/N) adjusted his clothes so he was presentable before quietly leaving the room, and making his way downstairs.

*Downstairs*

In the kitchen, (Y/N) was humming as he made breakfast for the hotel. 

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" Charlie called, walking in the kitchen with a  sleepy Vaggie behind her

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" Charlie called, walking in the kitchen with a  sleepy Vaggie behind her. "Good morning, Charlie! Morning Vaggie!" (Y/N) replied, before handing them a plate of their favorite food. 

"Oh thanks, (Y/N)." Vaggie said, as he slid a cup of coffee towards her. "You're in a good mood, big brother." Charlie noted, also taking a cup of coffee. "What? I can't do something nice for people once in a while?" (Y/N) rolled his eyes playfully, setting down Husk's, Niffty, and Alastor's plate down.

"Thank you, my dear (Y/N)!" Alastor grinned. The prince had made everyone their favorite breakfast, and had truly outdone himself. 

(Y/N) quickly put a pink and a red rose on Angel's breakfast, before teleporting it up to his room, for Angel to find when he wakes up. "Sooo are you going to be lovey dovey with Angel now?" Husk asked, raising an eyebrow at the usually quite prince.