Dad Beat Dad P1

(3rd POV)

Angel sighed happily as he stretched his body out before rolling over to see (Y/N) sleeping peacefully. The spider grinned smugly as he eyed the hickies he'd left on the prince's neck and torso. Last night was some of the best sex Angel'd ever had, so far. He could tell that there was something in (Y/N) that wanted to let loose, and Angel wants to be that person who lets him.

"You're staring, tesoro." (Y/N) muttered, eyes closed as he curled onto his side, facing Angel. The spider smiled and pulled the demon onto his chest, giggling as (Y/N) grumbled sleepily before pulling the blanket back over them. "Ya know, we should get up." Angel said, running a hand through the blond hair. "5 more minutes...." hummed the prince, falling back asleep. "5 more minutes." agreed the white furred spider, as he fell back asleep. 

*A few hours later*

The couple walked downstairs, holding hands to see Husk, Sir Pentious and Niffty watching a slightly manically Charlie muttering to herself in front of a cork board. Summoning two cups of coffee, (Y/N) handed one to Angel, who accepted it while still staring at the princess. 

"Don't understand why it's not working. Think Charlie, think." Vaggie approached the others as she raised an eyebrow at her girlfriend. "....Trust falls, every single morining..we could do.."Charlie gasped before turning to another board. "Yikes..." muttered Angel.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" hissed the princess, gripping her hair in anger. 

"Charlie? Sweetie..you uh, you good?" 

"Nope! No! Not really! Haha!" Charlie grinned widely, eyes bloodshot."I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working. We've done trust falls. We've tried sharing our feelings. We only have a couple of months left before the angels come..." Charlie laughed manically, revealing her demon form slightly before gesturing to a board. "And at this rate..." 

"Okay, that's enough." (Y/N) had walked over to grab Charlie by her shoulders, and sat her down on the couch. He summoned her favorite blanket and a cup of tea, and covered his sister's shoulders with the blanket, before sitting next to her with a reassuring smile. 

"Sis, I know you're stressed, but you won't be any help to anyone if you don't care for yourself. I know it's scary, I know you want to help our people, but you can't do everything on your own. Let Big Brother help you out." Charlie smiled, leaning into her brother's side. 

"Maybe it's time..." her girlfriend thought aloud,  "No! Don't say it!" Charlie yelped, standing on the couch and turning to her girlfriend, accidentally spilling hot tea over her brother. "Fuck!"  he hissed, using his magic to change his shirt. "To ask your dad." Vaggie finished, petting the blonde's braid, letting her groan loudly.  "Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get." 

"Okay, first of all Vaggie, I was trying to get her to sleep for a bit," (Y/N) snapped, crossing his arms, "But second of all, he let the extermination happen to begin with." "They just had a meeting and said, 'Go ahead and kill everyone!' " Charlie added before gasping, and turning to her board with an excited look. 

"Wait..that's it!" "Kill everyone?" asked Vaggie. "No! He could get me a meeting with Heaven!" exclaimed the princess. "Char, didn't we already try that?" (Y/N) asked, hands on his hips. "Well, yeah, with Adam, he was an asshole." Charlie rolled her eyes at the thought of the angel. "But he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top! There's sure to be some angels who will listen!" smiled Charlie, pulling her phone out. 

Charlie scrolled through her phone and paused looking at her father's contact. "What's the holdup? You got daddy issues?" asked Husk, grunting when (Y/N) elbowed his arm, spilling some alcohol on the floor.