Scrambled Eggs P2

(3rd POV)

*At the Overlord meeting*

"Hmph. Fine. Safe travels back to the nursing home, fuckers. Kiss my ass." Velvette flicked them off, cackling as she left. 

"What the hell? We literally just got here." Zeezi laughed. 

Odette turned towards her mother, worry in her face. "Mother?" she asked. Carmilla held up a hand to silence her before leaving, signaling the other Overlords to leave. Alastor caught sight of Zestial following Carmilla and her daughter into her office. 

"Hmm! Well, that's interesting." He noticed Frank curled up on the floor, "You little egg creature. I have a job for you." Knowing this was something he could do, Frank perked up, "Oh, yes, boss." "Follow them." The Egg quickly followed the group. 

*With the other Hazbin members*

Charlie, Vaggie, (Y/N), and Angel stood by the club door, varying emotions: Charlie was uncomfortable, Vaggie was pissed, Angel was smug and (Y/N) has hiding his hands in his face, peeking through his fingers, his entire face was red. 

"Angel! What the actual fuck?!" Vaggie demanded. 

Angel had brought them...to a BDSM club. 

"No activity requires more trust than BDSM, baby." He wagged his eyebrows at Vaggie, who was scowling, as he played with a pair of pink furred handcuffs with his second set of hands. 

"No bond stronger than those formed through bondage."  Angel grinned before pointing to a sign nearby, "That's their motto." 

It was indeed their motto.

"Angel, love the enthusiasm. But umm, uh...Hmmmm...." Charlie trailed off uncomfortably. 

"Wait, what are they doing with that candle to that man's....what the hell?!" gaped (Y/N), eyes shruken as he continued to peek through his fingers.

"What makes you think anyone would be into this?" Vaggie growled, pointing a finger in the white furred spider's face. 

A pleased hum filled the air, making the group look over at Husk as he received a back massage. "Ya know, I...I don't hate this..heh." He chuckled to himself, before catching Niffty's scent. He opened his eyes to see Niffty had changed into a black latex dom suit, and was holding a whip in her hand. 

"I'm ready to punish some bad boys." she giggled seductively. 

"Yee--Never mind. I-I'm out." Husk quickly fled the area. "Okay, hello, there." Charlie crossed her arms over her chest uncomfortably as a demon came and pressed against her,"Hi, um. Hm.."

Vaggie came to her rescue and pushed her towards the door again, "Ugh! I can't fucking belive I let you drag us down here, Angel! This is disgusting." 

"It's no big deal Vaggie." Charlie smiled, "You know, maybe I can just help, uh.."

"No. I told you, you could trust me. And I'm not going to let you down." Promised Vaggie as she grinned to herself. "I just need to teach them the way I was taught."

Meanwhile (Y/N) yelped feeling multiple hands roam over his body. "Oh, no, no, I am not interested. Please stop touching me," hands continue to roam and he flinched feeling someone lick his ear. He could feel his temper running thin, "Okay, I asked you once, now I'm telling you! Leave me alone." He growled, as the demons touching him continued to touch him.

He was about to panic curse these demons when someone yelled out,"Hey! He already ask youse to stop! And he's taken! Back off!" Hissed Angel, standing at his full height, eyes now glowing a fushia color as he pulled the prince into his arms protectively. "Yeah, let's get outta here." Angel said, pushing the prince towards the door.