Hello Rosie! P2

(3rd POV)

*With Charlie*

"Three years I've been sharing my life with her. And I tell her everything: My hopes, my dreams, my insecurities, my embarrassing habits. What fucking deodorant I like..." Charlie continued to rambled, ignoring Alastor's look of irritation as he cleaned his monocle.

 "And she keeps something like this from me. Why would she lie for so long? Does she think I wouldn't accept her? What about me? Me, says un-understanding....misunderstanding? Disunder---Wait, w-where are we?" she asked, finally noticing where they were. 

"Cannibal Town. There's a friend of mine I think you should meet." The demon looped his arm between hers and they started walking. "In Cannibal Town? But it's--It's surprisingly nice here." Charlie smiled. 

"Isn't it, though? And it's all thanks to a very special someone."

They entered a shop to hear a woman talking, "Well, who hasn't thought about eating their first husband? I certainly would have if he didn't taste so bad!" The woman giggled to herself before pulling out a card. "Tell you what; you bring old, tall, dark, and armless to me, and I'll straighten them right out, okay sweetie? Now here's my card and--"

"Oh, my stars. Do my eyes decieve me? Alastor? Alastor!" She called to the demon gleefully, approaching the two. "Where have you been? These halls really lost some of their sparkle without your lively presence and-" She noticed Charlie and her eyes widen slightly. 

"Oh, who's this you brought with you? Come now, Alastor, she's much too young for you." Charlie rolled her eyes at that, as the woman chuckled waving her hand, "Oh, I'm just kidding. I know you're an ace in the hole." 

"A what now?"

"But where are you manners, Mister? Introduce us, why don't you?"

"Ah, yes. Charlie, this is Rosie. The most darling, delightful, and dangerous Overlord this side of the Pentagram." Alastor beamed as Rosie bowed slightly. "Oh, always such a charmer." 

"And Rosie, it's my pleasure to introduce you to Princess Charlie Morningstar, daughter of Lucifer and second in line for the throne of Hell.

"How do you do?" Charlie laughed awkwardly. "Well, well, isn't this a regal surprise? Come in, come in." Rosie led the blonde deeper into her store. 

"Can I offer you something to eat? I'm sure I have a leg around here or something. Oh, what am I thinking? Small thing like you? You're probably watching your figure" Rosie shook her hips playfully, "How about some nice pinky fingers instead?" 

She held out a case of pinky fingers for Charlie who looked grossed out. "Ummmmm, no, no, thank you, though." 

"Oh, look at you, so polite! Alastor, you could learn a thing or two." Rosie rolled her eyes, gesturing for Charlie to sit and have tea with her. 

"Well, sit down, sit down. Tell Auntie Rosie what she can do for you. You know, Alastor, I got a primo connect on a guy with about of eight blocks of territory and not enough goons to run it. Prime pickings for a deal to be made, my friend." 

"Appreciate the offer, but we're here on business of another kind.

"Well, don't keep me in suspense. I'm a very busy woman." 

"Well, as you know....the extermination is coming early. It'll be here in a month, and they're coming for my hotel and my friends first, and I-I-I-I-I-I--" "We need your help." The deer supplied, cutting off the rambling princess. "Well, your cannibals' help at least, to fend off the attack."